Kroger 50 Fuel Point Surveys

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi everyone.  Sorry if this has been discussed but I recently noticed Kroger adding an invite on the receipts to do a customer feedback survey for 50 fuel points.  You can fill out one every 7 days.  

Seems like a good deal on top of points derived from food + 4x fuel points for gift card purchases (saw a coupon for $7 off $25 gc at Chipotle). I filled out my first on Sat and noticed my 50 points were on there yesterday.

Thanks.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I haven't seen that on any of my receipts

OP, please at "YMMV" to the title, thanks.

vaman4u said:   How do you take the survey?

The survey prints on some receipts every 7 or so days.  The codes are unique. The surveys can be completed on-line @ krogerfeedback.com once you have the unique code.  HTH

andreasistspitze said:   I haven't seen that on any of my receipts

OP, please at "YMMV" to the title, thanks.

I dn't consider it to be YMMV, the surveys just don't print on every receipt

I've followed the e-mail on my receipt from Smith's store in Henderson, Nv 89015 (830 S Boulder Hwy), but can't find the survey to get my 50 fuel points!

Where do I find the survey? My receipt only directs me to email www.krogerfeedback.com

I followed the rules and cant get a survey to come up either

Either most are spam posts or want to be spoon fed without showing receipt to help them out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014