• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thank you.

I really appreciate everyone posting the codes everyday. I have a lot of points from the promos over the years and just haven't decided yet what I want to get.

Dec 11- CTC11E

Dec 12- CTC128

Dec. 13-15: CTC133

I missed for the entire last week. Can I not enter these codes for the previous days? Its giving me code is not live message. I thought I was able to do this last year.

tsanju said:   I missed for the entire last week. Can I not enter these codes for the previous days? Its giving me code is not live message. I thought I was able to do this last year.
  No

yoregano said:   Dec. 13-15: CTC133
  This code still works today.

Dec 16th - CTC16BE

Dec 17th - CTC17E4

tsanju said:   I missed for the entire last week. Can I not enter these codes for the previous days? Its giving me code is not live message. I thought I was able to do this last year.
  This happened to me last week too, but today I was able to input yesterday's as well as today's codes. So... it depends.

Dec 18th - CTC18R6

Dec 19- CTC19JM

December 20-22 code: CTC2012

Dec 23 - CTC23EM

December 24 code: CTC24VY

December 25 code: CTC25Y7

I got 10 points for the Dec 25th code. Thanks for sharing.

Thanx everyone. I'm sorry this is over now. Hope your Christmas was Merry & your New Year will be Happy!

I just entered the code, for the 25th, and its still working. I forgot yesterday.

I just got 10 points for the code for the 25th also. Thanks everyone!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014