rated:

Member Summary

squelch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

MOE
Thanks chacuayab
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Your request has been successfully sent to the store!"

Cool, girlfriend will like this for my flatulence

Need to read slower. Read that as Sasquatch odor remover, which really seemed like it would be effective if true.

Repped, thanks.

Received email:

As the owner of the company that makes Squelch, I am humbled by the overwhelming response to our free sample promotion. For that, I thank you very much. However, as hundreds of thousands of bottles were requested to eliminate all kinds of odors, I found myself inheriting an even bigger stinky situation. The amount of samples requested far outstripped our inventory and our ability to produce and ship these samples in a timely manner.

Call it stupid. Call it a rookie mistake. Or just call it stinky. But whatever you call it, I felt the need to be completely honest and let you know the situation at hand.

At this point, I would like to offer you two options:

1.Wait for the free sample, which may take us up to six months to deliver since we are so severely overwhelmed by sample requests. For this option, please reply to this email and confirm your name and shipping address below.

2.Get 50% Off our regular sized product sold on our website at http://www.squelchit.com/the-store.php. Just enter the promo code FREEBIE50 at checkout for any number of bottles you want.

thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014