Free T-Mobile Sims Activation KIT!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile Is Offering: Free T-Mobile Sims Activation KIT! Get Them While Its LAST!!
Free shipping is Included.

https://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phones/holiday-offers 

UPDATE: Free over night shipping!!

Its a Prepaid Sim Cards/ Post Paid Sim Cards/DATA Devices As well. Ask about Data for life service on the phone for your Data For Life for your Devices will work for either Service's.
If you need an Extra's I would order, than having to pay Retail $15.00. Do need a CC# with a $1.00 Authorization for order will receive the $1.00 Back in 1-3 Days.
You can order this FREE Sims Online or Call Customer Service at 1800-866-2453 Press Option 1 then Option 2 for sales then press 2 Again for representative. 

Member Summary

Free T-Mobile Sims Activation KIT! (96.10kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Thanks! With my Nexus 5 en route, I was intending on getting one from Target. Micro-sim card, correct? Ordered one of those and a regular, in case. Learned that from Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad.

this was also free during thankgiving, got a couple then! they have raised the price to 10$ from 6-7$ previously. thanks

Can you use the ones listed as "phone" in an iPad or similar tablet with 3G?

+1 OP,
I just got a micro and a regular sim card, for future use

Thanks OP, I'm in for one. Says it'll be delivered in 2-4 business days

If I brought an Apple device say iPad Air, will I get 200MB free 4G data with this Nano sim without paying anything to T-Mobile?

Yes, They will Give you Data For life for There Data Sticks, And Muilti Wifi Devices they offer as well as Unlocked At&t Devices.. If you have a Tablet from At&t They will also allow the Data for life program along with your iPad\Samsung Tablets devices as well.

Found out WalMart is selling these sims card starter kits for $30.00 so this value is worth the price!

That is extremely interesting. My SIMs arrived yesterday. Does this mean I can slap them in anything compatible with their network and I'll have 200MB/mo of free data? What do I have to do to sign up?

Thanks. In for a micro and a nano. Good to have spares around. TMo makes it so easy to switch phones via their website.

Update:: Free Overnight Shipping!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014