Free 2014 Catholic Art Wall Calendar

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

2014 Catholic Art Wall Calendar (207.34kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I filled out the form but never got any sort of confirmation that it went through. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

kateykakes said:   I filled out the form but never got any sort of confirmation that it went through. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
No, I just got the confirmation but hadn't filled out the form.

Maybe it was for you?

You have to be really fast to repeatedly hit your form fill, & NO, there is no confirmation after submitting.

MrsGuin said:   You have to be really fast to repeatedly hit your form fill, & NO, there is no confirmation after submitting.
  Thanks, Mrs. G. I really hope I get this calender. There are a lot of other freebie calenders I've signed up for, but being Catholic, this is one I would really like to get.

The form appeared for a split second then poof it was gone, after a couple of tries I hit the Alt button on the keyboard and the form stayed there. Don't know if this will work for everyone, but it worked for me. Nice calendar, thanks.

I had to wait long time to get any confirmation. This is what I got. No email.
Thank you for submitting your request to receive the current Heart of the Nation offerings.

We will be processing your submission shortly and include you in our next distribution!

Might as well get something for the $10/month I give to the church.

Thanks remick.

Since I never received a confirmation notice, I called the number listed on the page: 1-855-855-MASS (6277). In the message, it states that if you would like a free calender, please leave and spell your name, address and mention calender in the message, unless you are calling for another reason.

I hope this helps for anyone having problems with the form.

Thanks Remick!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014