audio book

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
~~Audible Free Trial Details
 Get an audiobook of your choice, free, with a 30-day trial. After the trial, your paid membership will begin at $14.95 per month. With your membership, you will receive one credit every month, good for any audiobook on Audible. Cancel anytime, effective the next monthly billing cycle. Cancel before your trial ends and you will not be charged. Check out the full terms and policies that apply to Audible membership.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OK, so the fisrt link is a youtube video about misheard song lyrics, and the second is some offer only for new members, and usually there's a 2-book offer floating around.

I might be missing something here

Audible.com are probably the worst audio books anyone could possibly make. I have literally had to turn them off because the readers voice is just so awful. They literally pay the readers next to nothing and so they can't possibly bother to take the time to read the thing beforehand or prepare in any way. You are listening to the readers very first time at reading the text, so even if they happen to have a voice that you could bear listening to it still sounds just awful...

jesternl said:   OK, so the fisrt link is a youtube video about misheard song lyrics, and the second is some offer only for new members, and usually there's a 2-book offer floating around.
I might be missing something here

the first link is set to start AFTER the musical vid, with just an offer like the company is paying for your free download.
The second link is the one they posted in their "about" section to click and get the free audio book of your choosing.
I thought I found a freebie to share, but after reading the fine print, it is a deal one must cancel after a trial period, so it doesn't even belong in this forum.
oops, sorry, my bad.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014