• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/

Keep the good times flowing. Join a conversation and get a free gift. The first 21,000 people to comment on a conversation will receive a free gift, compliments of Marlboro. Offer begins 12/21/2013 and ends 12/26/2013 or while supplies last.

AFTER COMMENTING AND SUBMITTING - CLICK ON: COMMENT AND GET A BAR MULTI-TOOL ON THE NEW PAGE

Member Summary

Free Gift from Marlboro - 1st 21,000 starts 12/21
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
if you are a legal age smoker click the link in the first post & read the rules and sign up

there (Feb. 19, 2014 @ 9:20p) |

Tomorrow is not promised to none of us so you are right

twistdthoughts6 (Mar. 06, 2014 @ 6:37p) |

Got Korean BBQ spice...cool.

jerryhigg (Mar. 06, 2014 @ 7:12p) |

AFTER COMMENTING AND SUBMITTING - CLICK ON: COMMENT AND GET A BAR MULTI-TOOL ON THE NEW PAGE
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks remick!
Malboro has decent promo items, some better than others.

I logged into my account but dont see claim your gift on front page do I need to click on something else to get to the page???

Hasn't started yet!! Read the date........

oops sorry!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

do these usually start at midnight? est? pst?

i received an email this afternoon from marlboro at 2pm central inviting me to claim a bartenders tool by joining a flavor makers conversation; i have yet to see the gift offer on either the mobile or desktop website. perhaps it begins at midnight eastern?

add a comment and get a multi-tool.
waiting for comment approval.

Check your offers, it's going now.

been trying for awhile, just goes to comment awaiting approval but no link to claim gift and if I resign in it shows in my offers still but wont let me claim it.....website glitch?

same here.. commented twice.. no joy still.

called marlboro it's a website glitch they said should be fixed tomorrow and will go live 4pm est again

it's working right now folks

Thanks got one.

Got mine,Thanks

in for one

Got it! Thanks!

tool and spice for me thanks

working.. marlboro is almost always pretty solid with their giveaways.. too bad, I havent bought a pack of Marlbs in almost 2 years.. I roll my own.

check the right had corner for offers. I saw a number, commented and got the bartenders to, and spice is on the way.

Bring back "outwit the west"

Got one! Thanks OP!

Thanks!

DEAD?

Called Marlboro C/S today 12/26/13. 1-800-898-2888. Told them I posted my comment on the 21st. C/S said it takes 2-3 weeks for comments to post. When I explained I understood that, but the "claim it now" box never opened up so I could click to get it, I was put me on hold, when they came back they said they would put in a request for the bartender tool. Guess well have to see if it shows up in my Marlboro Service page and if it comes in the mail. Offer posts at 4:00 PM daily from 12/21-12/26! It expires on 12/26 at 3:59 PM so in reality you can't get the offer on the 12/26.

ciincigirl said:   please send free gift
I'm not Yiddish, but oy vey!

Bwahahahahahaha! ~

Hopefully Marlboro and I will have a long,healthy,happy relationship!

Not valid in VA... Phillip Morris home state? WTF

Live now its the only time you have..

What were they giving away?

I love Marlboro gifts i got a cooler once when i needed it for a camping trip it was awsome

Help

debbiebuckroyd said:   Help
if you are a legal age smoker click the link in the first post & read the rules and sign up

timtumlin said:   Live now its the only time you have..
Tomorrow is not promised to none of us so you are right

Got Korean BBQ spice...cool.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014