Voting History
rated:
https://www.cetaphil.com/samples 

the site is getting hammered at the moment

Member Summary

cetaphil
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Five choices, each 10,000. Pick the one you want from the ones available. There is a running tally under each, telling you how many are still available. Be sure to scroll window to the right to see all five choices (two of them are sets of two sample packets). All are single-use samples.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks remick!
Site running smoothly now.

Thanks OP !!

thanks!

Did you guys receive any confirmation email? I got the thank you page after the request, but nothing in my email though.

Thanks, FYI (All samples are for single-use only).

Paks12 said:   Did you guys receive any confirmation email? I got the thank you page after the request, but nothing in my email though.

No, just the same thing as you. Most sample offers just give you a confirmation or thank you after submission, few actually email as well.

ETA: Added a few details to QS.

The bottle sure seems like the normal retail bottle not single use.

ymarker said:   The bottle sure seems like the normal retail bottle not single use.

It's a representation of the retail product, not the actual sample.

Nice, thanks.

Thank you, remick

Thanks.

In for one.

Thanks!

in for 1!

still going on ...only 590 left

Wow, those went fast!

We're sorry but we're all out of samples. Download a $3-off coupon
to try one of our full-sized Cetaphil® products.*

I received a packet of lotion and cleanser, from Cetaphil

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014