Image Rescue 4 from Lexar via Target

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Don't know if anyone has a use for the image recovery program for Windows and Mac.  The slip of paper was in the packaging.
I have no idea as the quality of the program, or if I will even install it. As for downloading it, sure I will...
  -JMilewski

http://www.lexar.com/targetimagerescue4 

Member Summary

Image Rescue 4 from Lexar (15.43kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

thanks OP

Requires an activation code. Several years ago you got your activation code by following a link supplied by Lexar, but I never received the code when I followed the indicated link after purchasing my card. When I complained by email I was told to phone Customer Service, but since I already have good data recovery software, it was more trouble that I wanted to go through. It's possible that the packaging itself contains an activation code now - OP would have to tell us.

If you google, you can get a copy of IR 3, which is fine and doesn't require an activation code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014