• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.prevacid24hr.com/perks/signup 

Register if you haven't already (there was a freebie from Prevacid Perks last year so you might have already), Confirm your email, login and enter upc: 30067 6286 426. Click on the magazine offer in the next page..

Member Summary

Car & Driver
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
"An error has occurred. Please try again."

Update: I closed the tab and clicked the link again and voila it worked! I sig... (more)

llovley78 (Jan. 18, 2014 @ 2:38a) |

Only had coupon ($5) or restaurant.com perk as of now.

cnbcook (Jan. 24, 2014 @ 2:12p) |

I was offered a $5 prevacid coupon or a $5 restaurant.com perk, but it wouldn't let me select one. When I clicked "rede... (more)

drinkpepsi (Jan. 24, 2014 @ 8:04p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"An error has occurred, try again"

Thanks

Thanks - got it!

Which retailer do you select?

soonerhart said:   Which retailer do you select?

Choose the closest one to your location.  It will give you another code and then a link to enter = choose magazine subscription.

THANK YOU REMICK.
I have been waiting for another free Rachael Ray and also paid   for it a few days ago.  So APPRECIATED!

Thank OP, in for car and driver

Thanks, I used WalMart as the retailer and it worked fine.

Thanks OP!!!

Got it thanx

Thanks.Got one

thanks I got one

It is telling me that the upc is 15 digits. I copied and pasted the one provided, why isn't this working for me???

Hmmm...asking for 15 digit UPC code. Did I miss something?

Sorry, needed to sign in first. Code is placed in perks page, but not allowing to select a perk now. And the site is slow....

I just tried it, and it accepted the 30067 6286 426 UPC.

I keep getting an error every time I try to sign up, plus it says $3 coupon. I did not see anything about magazines.

I keep getting an error every time I try to sign up, plus it says $3 coupon. I did not see anything about magazines.

Thanks, OP!
I can enter the UPC and the retailer but for some reason, can't seem to be able to pick a perk. I click on magazine but nothing happens. Have tried to refresh but it still won't work. It won't let me go further, just says, please pick a perk. Any suggestions?

Worked for me. Thx OP.

dlkbc1 said:   Thanks, OP!
I can enter the UPC and the retailer but for some reason, can't seem to be able to pick a perk. I click on magazine but nothing happens. Have tried to refresh but it still won't work. It won't let me go further, just says, please pick a perk. Any suggestions?

Same issue, think its dead!

Just got it! Followed instructions in original post. Yea, tks Remick!

Thanks. I was registered and it was easy to redeem for a free magazine.

Signed up for car and driver used to get it but offer ran out.

Got car and driver, thank you for the find

Still working! I got Rachel Ray, thank you my original subscription ended a couple months ago.

Worked, got Rachel Ray no issues, used the UPC and choose Wal-Mart, simple.

After processing the magazine form it offered to choose additional magazines up to 6 (rather large selection) for $2/each*, might be of interest to some but I declined.

*FYI the T&C's for the second offer appear to be 'auto renew' options.

"Magazine Offer Terms & Conditions: For the number of issues shown the credit /debit card you provide will be charged just $2 per selection. If you are not 100% satisfied with your selections, you may cancel by contacting question@bluedolphinmags.com. Toward the end of your subscription period, you’ll receive a renewal terms reminder notice and you authorize your account to be charged the rate on the notice for the next year of issues, or as otherwise noted, unless you choose to cancel. After the first term, canceled orders will be refunded for all un-mailed issues. The name, address, email and account information you provide will be securely handled by Blue Dolphin Group to process and fulfill your selections. Offer valid for U.S. orders only. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery of your first issue."

SkyFwd said:   

I had the same issue but then switched from internet explorer to firefox and it worked. 

Couldn't get pick a perk in IE but switched to Chrome and it worked. Thanks OP!!!

SkyFwd said:   

Doesn't appear dead, or I think it would tell you, but I have the same issue on two different computers - nothing happens when I click on any of the 3 choices, and when clicking redeem, it tells me to "please select a perk."

Thanks so much! Rachel Ray is on the way!

Finally!!!!! Car__
&
Driver__
is... BACK!
to me.... if you can smelllllllllllllllllllllll... what the ROCK.........

...is cookin'

won't accept UPC code. Says it has to be 15 digits

Offer changed; less than thrilling -

Get a $3 coupon when you enroll now

Thanks got $25 for restaurant.com

Thanks for those who suggested using other browser...it worked and it allowed me to click redeem a perk but then it took me to a page where I could get a e-coupon for Walgreens. It didn't bring up a page to pick a magazine. Any help much appreciated!

"An error has occurred. Please try again."

Update: I closed the tab and clicked the link again and voila it worked! I signed up for a $24 restaurant.com GC. I get so many free magazines right now as much as I'd love a Rachel Ray magazine it likely wouldn't get read. But it says limit one redemption per month. Hmmm I wonder if I can do this more than once and try every month for something. Does anyone know? Would that code work again with the same account if I tried to use it in February?

Great find OP!!

Only had coupon ($5) or restaurant.com perk as of now.

I was offered a $5 prevacid coupon or a $5 restaurant.com perk, but it wouldn't let me select one. When I clicked "redeem", it gave me an error saying "Please select a perk", even though I tried clicking on the selection several times.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014