• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Free $25 gift card from Coors Light - facebook

first 1250 each day this week, you have to check their facebook page for posts with “blue mountains”.  CA residents get a $3 card, TX get $1, PA gets $15, and VA gets $10
https://www.supercoldweek.com/en-US/AgeGate -

Ads by Google
Member Summary

. (91.89kB)
Thanks BigBoyMichigan
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
dont forget to take off the $1 that magically disappears when its checked for available balance. it comes back instantly... (more)

zip1212 (May. 06, 2014 @ 10:39a) |

Link no longer working

Neilium (May. 06, 2014 @ 12:24p) |

Got a surprise in the mail today...a $25 check. Was expecting a GC, but this is even better. I had all but given up on e... (more)

VegasVegan (May. 24, 2014 @ 4:28p) |

Between January 26th - February 2nd, we will be giving away free Coors Light gift cards* as a part of Super Cold Week.

Check our Facebook page daily for posts with our Blue Mountains. When you see them, that’s your cue to come back and enter for your opportunity at a free Coors Light gift card.*

*While supplies last. Free Coors Light gift card is a $25 pre-paid gift card, except for residents of CA, PA, TX, and VA. Due to state laws, CA residents can only receive a $3 pre-paid gift card, TX residents can only receive a $1 pre-paid gift card, PA residents can only receive a $15 pre-paid gift card, and VA residents can only receive a $10 pre-paid gift card.

Like us on Facebook to be the first to know.

Keep checking our Facebook page daily through February 2, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM CT for posts with our Blue Mountains. When you see them, that's your cue to come back and enter for your next opportunity at a Free Coors Light gift card.*

rated:
 Between January 26th - February 2nd, we will be giving away free Coors Light gift cards* as a part of Super Cold Week.Check our Facebook page daily for posts with our Blue Mountains. When you see them, that’s your cue to come back and enter for your opportunity at a free Coors Light gift card.**While supplies last. Free Coors Light gift card is a $25 pre-paid gift card, except for residents of CA, PA, TX, and VA. Due to state laws, CA residents can only receive a $3 pre-paid gift card, TX residents can only receive a $1 pre-paid gift card, PA residents can only receive a $15 pre-paid gift card, and VA residents can only receive a $10 pre-paid gift card.Like us on Facebook to be the first to know.

rated:
Ill keep a watch for it.

rated:
It's up and running right now

Even got email confirmation
"Congratulations*You got a pre-paid gift card good towards free Coors Light through Coors Light's Super Cold Week Giveaway!*Your gift card will be mailed to you at the address you entered when registering. Please allow 6-8 weeks for verification and shipment of your gift card to the address you provided when registering."

rated:
got it !! thanks !! it says something about being used to buy coors light... does that means its only good to buy beer with or ?

rated:
And now it's gone for the day...at least we know the time now

"It looks like you weren't the only person who wanted a free Coors Light gift card today. Even though we're all out, every day this week we're giving away gift cards for free Coors Light.*

Keep checking our Facebook page daily through February 2, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM CT for posts with our Blue Mountains. When you see them, that's your cue to come back and enter for your next opportunity at a Free Coors Light gift card.*"

rated:
*While supplies last. Free Coors Light gift card is a $25 pre-paid gift card, except for residents of CA, PA, TX, and VA. Due to state laws, CA residents can only receive a $3 pre-paid gift card, TX residents can only receive a $1 pre-paid gift card, PA residents can only receive a $15 pre-paid gift card, and VA residents can only receive a $10 pre-paid gift card.

rated:
Check our Facebook page daily for posts with our Blue Mountains. When you see them, that’s your cue to come back and enter for your opportunity at a free Coors Light gift card.*

"for your opportunity at a free ..." means a lottery?

rated:
Maybe someone will post when it's back up?

rated:
must gift cards be used to buy beer only?

rated:
zip1212 said:   got it !! thanks !! it says something about being used to buy coors light... does that means its only good to buy beer with or ?
  No mention of that in the T&C
https://www.supercoldweek.com/en-us/Rules

rated:
i had browsed that and didnt see nothing so i had wondered why it said that somewheres else.

rated:
Facebook must be thirsty. We already gave out all of today’s free Coors Light beer gifts. Check back tomorrow for another opportunity.

rated:
that site is getting hammered...thanks but I'll pass

rated:
Just scored one. They went quick. Thanks OP!
Says they will mail it in 6-8 weeks

rated:
I have been keeping an eye on this and I never see any posts until the cards are gone.....

rated:
hopefully you will have better luck tomorrow,

rated:
in all honesty i got extremely lucky. the moment i showed up there was a firedrill. i was filling out the form and then realized it was happening as i was doing it. ( about 45 secs had elapsed ) good luck all and dont give up it lasted about 2-3 mins id say. ( similar to the dominos free pizza thing )

rated:
got one!

rated:
Stupid question but....what do you do to get one when the mountains are blue? Will there be some form that pops up or what? Any certain times it starts or random in any 24-hour period?

rated:
That went quick. They just posted 4 minutes ago and now "It looks like you weren't the only person who wanted a free Coors Light gift card today. Even though we're all out, every day this week we're giving away gift cards for free Coors Light."

rated:
I got one today,yippee-- I had a feeling it would go live at 1:30 PM EST-- Thanks for posting this, attaallah, just love Coors Light

rated:
I got one today, Thanks OP

rated:
I got one, you have to sit and watch the site and refresh, but if you catch it on a good day, you'll only wait an hour of so. It was kind of fun, but the cards go within minutes.

rated:
I helped my dad get one too. Easy enough.

rated:
It's up now!!!

rated:
nonblonde10 said:   Stupid question but....what do you do to get one when the mountains are blue? Will there be some form that pops up or what? Any certain times it starts or random in any 24-hour period?

They will be making a post on the Coors Light Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/coorslight ) at a random time during the day announcing that the free gift card give away is live. Once the post is up that means that you can then go ahead and register for the free gift card at the link in the original post ( https://www.supercoldweek.com/en-US/AgeGate ).

If you use Google Chrome, I suggest using the Auto Refresh Plus extension, scrolling down slightly on the Facebook page tab to see where the new post would be, and setting it to refresh every 4 or 5 seconds. That way, you can step away from your computer and carry on with your Sunday, and only need to glance at your screen periodically to tell if the contest is live or not. Better than sitting there clicking the refresh button for hours .

I suggest you enter your age at the Super Cold Week site first, but don't complete it right away. Wait for the Facebook post to be made to enter it so you can then enter your information as quickly as possible because this will probably only be live for about 4 - 7 minutes (the give away on Saturday lasted for around 7 minutes so consider the fact that a lot of people will be at home on a Sunday trying to get one).

Over the past 7 days that they've done the giveaway, they posted the blue mountains on their Facebook page at the following times in EST:

Feb-1: 11:15 AM
Jan-31: 1:31 PM
Jan-30: 4:00 PM
Jan-29: 11:00 AM
Jan-28: 3:30 PM
Jan-27: 2:00 PM
Jan-26: 5:07 PM

So you should expect it to go live some time between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM at some random time during the day. If there is some kind of trend, I would assume this could go live some time between 1:00 and 4:00 PM, but it seems to be totally random and begins at 11:00 AM EST at the earliest. The page will probably be getting hit hard with a lot of traffic so it may experience slow downs. The faster you can get in the better I assume.

Good luck!

rated:
I got mine 2 days ago , i was amazed i got it seeing how many were pissed they didnt win on there lol.
Ive never won anything on fb before !

rated:
Went live at 4:00 PM EST, I managed to snag one!

rated:
taztm said:   Went live at 4:00 PM EST, I managed to snag one!
  Thanks

rated:
taztm said:   Went live at 4:00 PM EST, I managed to snag one!
  THANK YOU! I finally got one! Must be fate as I just checked this thread and saw you post.

rated:
tried of and on all week... got serious today and snagged on... yay... thanks for all the help to everyone... you all do good...

rated:
Did everyone get a confirming e-mail?? I won last Friday, and still have yet to receive one--

rated:
This is the email

Congratulations*

You got a pre-paid gift card good towards free Coors Light through Coors Light's Super Cold Week Giveaway!*

Your gift card will be mailed to you at the address you entered when registering. Please allow 6-8 weeks for verification and shipment of your gift card to the address you provided when registering.

QUESTIONS?
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-645-5376

rated:
Thanks , I will call the 1-800 number

rated:
"We wish we had more beer to give away, but the Coors Light Super Cold Week giveaway ended at 11:59:59 PM CT on February 2nd, 2014."

rated:
I called the 1-800 number, first they told me they had no record of me winning, then referred me to another person who also said that there was no record of my win, even though I supplied them with my confirmation number. Anyway, I pressed the issue with them and finally they e-mailed me that they found my entry and did indeed win a gift card. Has anyone receieved their card as of yet-- it has been about 6 weeks now since the contest ended.

rated:
Whats the 1-800 number

rated:
I got the confirmation email, but have not received the card.

Skipping 30 Messages...
rated:
Got a surprise in the mail today...a $25 check. Was expecting a GC, but this is even better. I had all but given up on ever seeing anything.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014