• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/ 

check your offers or select "Nightlife Know-How" from the Flavor Makers (green) menu


LIVE NOW AT 9 AM EST on 2/9

Member Summary

Etched Glass (Credit to barewitme at SD)
Thanks soxfan2004
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Still says 'Estimated Shipping Date 2/17/14'...guess that ship has sailed

mrdjman (Feb. 18, 2014 @ 10:27a) |

Received the email saying the glass is on its way!!

Shelbyman (Apr. 02, 2014 @ 4:59a) |

Got My Glass Today.It's Pretty Nice
It Has 4 Words On It: Water,Grain,Yeast & Hops

HouseWife1973 (Apr. 07, 2014 @ 9:08a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nope. Not listed. Must be random by account

Don't see anywhere that mentions glass in the Nightlife Know How section

That's true - my offers only include coupons...

don't see it either

Nothing in mine.

Offer for the glass does not start until 2/7/2014 at 9AM. Limited supplies! That is why it is not showing up on your My Marlboro page today!

I don't see anything either.  It is already 1:30pm here too. 

It was in my offers this am.

Live now! First 700 to comment starting at 9am ET daily.

Comment awaiting review.....

We Received Your Request
please allow 8-10 weeks for your gift to be delivered

HouseWife1973 said:   We Received Your Request
please allow 8-10 weeks for your gift to be delivered

  How did you do it?  I don't see it anywhere

I saw the night light but didn't see anything free.Thanks OP

Boogababy said:   I saw the night light but didn't see anything free.Thanks OP
Ditto 

...and still nothing. Curious what it is. Will keep checking back.

just got one-- 9:17AM Eastern Time

Got one! Thanks!

Got mine - thanks!

damn i had to go for breakfast ... try again tomorrow...

LIVE NOW AT 9 AM EST on 2/9

I don't see it.

I signed in at 9:00 here and still nothing.

got it

Well that was bullocks ...

Signed in, had it in my offers, commented, got the link, asked to confirm my address, I clicked OK, and then:

SORRY, THE OFFER YOU ARE TRYING TO REDEEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.If the problem continues, please call 1-800-898-2888 from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday; and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, Saturday and Sunday, excluding holidays, for assistance.

 

I got 2, one in my account and one in my daughters account
















 

ShadowedBlade said:   Well that was bullocks ...

Signed in, had it in my offers, commented, got the link, asked to confirm my address, I clicked OK, and then:

SORRY, THE OFFER YOU ARE TRYING TO REDEEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.If the problem continues, please call 1-800-898-2888 from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday; and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, Saturday and Sunday, excluding holidays, for assistance.

 

  this is the exact same thing that happened to me. ( with the bandana )  then i got better ( only 10 times ) then it simply would not let me click i called marlboro they wouldnt do anything about it .. i was told to use chrome so i did and then 2 more times and i finally got it. so just keep trying and good luck. ps-realize there are millions of ppl doing this so timing is Crucial just dont give up.

zip1212 said:     this is the exact same thing that happened to me. ( with the bandana )  then i got better ( only 10 times ) then it simply would not let me click i called marlboro they wouldnt do anything about it .. i was told to use chrome so i did and then 2 more times and i finally got it. so just keep trying and good luck. ps-realize there are millions of ppl doing this so timing is Crucial just dont give up.
  
'eh .. not worth it.  Today was the last day of the giveaway anyhow.  Just irritating to get through and then be told "sorry, not available" (even though it continued to be listed in my offers for at least another 15 minutes).

its live now and i finally got it. if you are still in the hunt now is the time.

its 5k per week so i am thinking it will be at least the rest of this week and prolly next to. its worth it to me because i want it to match all my other logo stuff

I've seen Camel out MANY times plus over a handful of other companies.... it's only a few free packs of smokes and very cheap gifts if you even get that. Then they started scanning your ID.. tracking what you get since they usually frequent same places...

Many years of experience.... Marlboro gives out completely far greater than others. Be fortunate what you get... and highly likely a great number of people are taking advantage of them being non-smokers since they do more online now. Back about 10 years ago it was phone in and far greater prizes and choices of things were offered.... now it's mostly low priced items.

Mine has an estimated shipping date of next Monday (2/17)...that's pretty quick turnaround...

mrdjman said:   Mine has an estimated shipping date of next Monday (2/17)...that's pretty quick turnaround...
  Mine has 2/17 also...Ordered on the 7th....

Still waiting on a status on the Flashlight compass from 01/19

Shelbyman said:   
mrdjman said:   Mine has an estimated shipping date of next Monday (2/17)...that's pretty quick turnaround...
  Mine has 2/17 also...Ordered on the 7th....

Still waiting on a status on the Flashlight compass from 01/19

  Ditto...

Get one at about 9:00 AM this morning. Thank's

Still says 'Estimated Shipping Date 2/17/14'...guess that ship has sailed

Received the email saying the glass is on its way!!

Got My Glass Today.It's Pretty Nice
It Has 4 Words On It: Water,Grain,Yeast & Hops



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014