Voting History
rated:

etched glass offer
Disclaimer

Member Summary

etched glass
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As usual, this is another one of those targeted offers and not in my offers. More power to you if you are one of the lucky ones to get it

Only offer I got was a coupon.

Ditto, just a coupon. Any idea how these offers are targeted?

CrashCart9 said:   Ditto, just a coupon. Any idea how these offers are targeted?

I started getting more offers when I clicked on the  coupons each month.   I also changed my cigarettes flavor from menthol to red. That was the only way I got the lighters.  When I see an offer I like but isn't in my offers,  I go to flavor sections, sometimes I will get the item. I fill out the login information before the time slot but don't click on until the stated time.  Sometimes I don't see an offer but if I refresh the page, I will get the item.  I'm in MA so I can't enter a lot of things. Marlboro is tough to enter. I miss about half of the items.

Wonder if this is another 9:00 a.m. offer? Wonder if you got the last etched glass offer if you can get this offer too? I wonder? Didn't have any offer for it at this time, but I'll try to check it our at 9:00 a.m. if I'm awake. Thank's

I made it there at 9:00 a.m. this morning and the offer was there, so I'm in for one. Thank's.

Likely another 'ghost' offer, and not rolled out to all members. Still nothing. (These should be tagged probably as YMMV)

I got the last one and was able to snag this one too. I think it starts on Thursday 9:00AM. It says this is a pilsner glass while last one is a pub glass.

Every time I try to enter these, I get: "Some Required Information is missing or may be incorrect.
Please enter or correct the information highlighted below."

Was not in my offers either.

GOT ,,,ALL OFFERS HAVE BEEN REDEEMED

Makes me nervous when ther is a misspelled word in the ad. See "Limieted" to 1 item...

This is evidently still going on - it just appeared in my offers & I got one...however...I'm still waiting on the 1st one with an estimated ship date of 2/17/14....  Tks OP

I got one today as well as the one before, which I also have yet to receive. Hope we get them-- will post when I do

I got one today as well as the one before, which I also have yet to receive. Hope we get them-- will post when I do

Thanks OP got in on the offer!

Had 2 email with this offer but never did get one.

Mine arrived yesterday...funky lookin' thing - bubbles all through it - not monogram engraved (but it never said it would be).  Beer will drink just fine out of it.

You are so full of it!!!!  Half the sites you post are no good!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014