• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.marlboro.com
 Got a mail today to claim a free Zippo lighter starting 3-3-14. It states: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Limited to 1 item per eligible smoker 21+ on or joining the Marlboro mailing list. Offer good every Monday, at 9 am ET beginning 3/3/14 through 3/30/14(which is Sunday so probably 3/24/14) while supplies last.

Starts on Monday, 3/3/14 

Member Summary

Zippo lighter from Marlboro
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Cami in the mail today, Thanks OP!

upsfeeder88 (Apr. 14, 2014 @ 3:22p) |

I would like the free zippo

wandajett2 (May. 17, 2014 @ 3:52p) |

If you switch you preferences to the Gold pack you might get a offer for another zippo. I know that what happened to me... (more)

WikiPuka (May. 17, 2014 @ 5:04p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TY, OP  for head up. nice lighter. 

thank you for shedding light on this upcoming freebie!

Hope this isn't like the "free glass" one that's never there.  fingers crossed

i got the free etched glass..and this will be my 4th zippo lighter..keep -em comming

Free zippo

Thank you for share. perfect free stuff

Good cremation device!

I would really love to give this to my redneck man !

Thank you.

i dont see it

not seeing it, is it on the offers?

CHECK BACK SOONWe're sorry, but Marlboro.com is currently unavailable due to high volume. Please check back in ten minutes. If you need additional assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-898-2888.

Got mine!  Thx, OP.

It's up now, sight is running a bit slow.

Just got it, site was slow obviously. It's every monday this month same time in case anyone missed it today.

9:05AM EST click on the offer and get:

CHECK BACK SOON

We're sorry, but Marlboro.com is currently unavailable due to high volume. Please check back in ten minutes. If you need additional assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-898-2888.

Best part about Tobacco giveaways is that the stuff is legit quality, and unbranded. Instead of some crappy logo on an easily broken lighter, i can get an actual zippo-branded lighter with no tobacco logos... loooove it.

I got my free Zippo, yippeee!

I got my free Zippo, yippeee!

Claimed

Website is super slow and kept getting site down due to high traffic messages, but I got through to get mine!

WE'VE RECEIVED YOUR REQUEST
Please allow 4-8 weeks for your gift to be delivered.
Check the status of your gift anytime by going to Order Status in the Service area of My Marlboro.

Grrrr, see it in my offers but everytime I click on it takes me back to site down page.

edit-tried one last time and got through!

Originally, i got this message:
SORRY, THE OFFER YOU ARE TRYING TO REDEEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
But wait five minutes and try again:WE'VE RECEIVED YOUR REQUESTPlease allow 4-8 weeks for your gift to be delivered.

Check the status of your gift anytime by going to Order Status in the Service area of My Marlboro.

Took forever but got it eventually.

Thanks OP.

Same.. took awhile and several page refresh, but got it.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP - from 2 offers, to no offers, to check back later - but finally...success!

CHECK BACK SOON

We're sorry, but Marlboro.com is currently unavailable due to high volume. Please check back in ten minutes. If you need additional assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-898-2888.

Check the status of your gift anytime by going to ORDER STATUS in the Service area of My Marlboro.

Thanks, got the lighter this morning. I missed out on the knives and glass.

Finally got mine! Thanks

In case anyone else can't find it. Click My Marlboro drop down menu on the top right and then offers.

Thanks for posting OP. Got mine--but site was very slow.

And to think I thought I'd be too late... Thanks OP!

Site is being HAMMERED...glad I got in early.

CHECK BACK SOON

click on the link at the top that says sign in.  and you'll be able to login, site is super slow, but i was able to get in on the free zippo!  

Skipping 53 Messages...
If you switch you preferences to the Gold pack you might get a offer for another zippo. I know that what happened to me and now I have two from them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014