• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I just used this code: QWV35 for a one-year ads free subscription to a great weather site, Wundergound. Worked for me. You can also, in settings, send a free gift to someone via email for a 1-year membership after you sign-up. If you wish to purchase a year's access it's only $10, not a wallet-breaker and worthy of an excellent site.

Wundergound 

Free 1-year gift link 

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Wunderground (41.80kB)
Thanks Squonk
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Worked for extending my existing account for a year. The account had just expired so this arrived at a good time. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Worked for me on my account that had just expired.

Thank you

rated:
Thanks OP! My subscription just expired on 2.27

rated:
How do you extend your existing membership (mine ended 2-27-14)?  No matter what I do, sign out, sign in, click link, it forces me to pay $10, where do you enter the code?

rated:
couponbabe said:   How do you extend your existing membership (mine ended 2-27-14)?  No matter what I do, sign out, sign in, click link, it forces me to pay $10, where do you enter the code?

There are two renewal links... one for "Renew my Membership" and one for "Renew my Membership for $10.00 per year."  Click the second one and there's a space to enter the code at the bottom.

I clicked the first link and thought the same thing initially

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
thanx, wunderground is a good site!

rated:
Holy cow! Still working! (I remember the site back in the old Telnet days of the Internet.)

rated:
thank you so much. my membership just expired too. just in time for storm season.

rated:
I don't get the point. I have used the site and never was bothered by any ads.
Just checked again, and the ads are tiny...off to the right...no popups. Who cares?

rated:
iowahawkeye said:   I don't get the point. I have used the site and never was bothered by any ads.
Just checked again, and the ads are tiny...off to the right...no popups. Who cares?

Well, I would guess it's because it's "free" with no ads. I believe that's what FW is mostly about, little cost, lower cost, or free. Free is good. If you like the ads then stay with the ads. Your choice. That's the point.

rated:
If you aren't a renewal...where do you enter the code?

rated:
K*Fab said:   
couponbabe said:   How do you extend your existing membership (mine ended 2-27-14)?  No matter what I do, sign out, sign in, click link, it forces me to pay $10, where do you enter the code?

There are two renewal links... one for "Renew my Membership" and one for "Renew my Membership for $10.00 per year."  Click the second one and there's a space to enter the code at the bottom.

I clicked the first link and thought the same thing initially

spsaver: do the above per K*Fab

rated:
Thank you for Joining!

You have successfully activated your free 1 year No-Ads wunderground.com trial.
Enjoy!

If you find the service useful, please consider renewing next year!

Thanks and invite a friend!

Weather Underground Inc.

rated:
Set for another year...Thanks!!

rated:
still works ~ thanks!!!

rated:
still working

rated:
Thanks, still works and I am almost certain my auto complete has the same code in that field from last year. Didn't pause long enough to be sure, but that's how it looked to me.

rated:
zip1212 said:   Thank you for Joining!

You have successfully activated your free 1 year No-Ads wunderground.com trial.
Enjoy!

If you find the service useful, please consider renewing next year!

Thanks and invite a friend!

Weather Underground Inc.

It says this, but when you go to the account, it shows it as expired?

rated:
Thanks OP! I know it's belated, but somehow I missed it 1st time around.

Handle:
No-Ads Paid Membership
Expiration:
2015-06-20 15:49:52
Signed Up:
2013-03-02 13:04:49

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014