• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

spice mix
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Some sort of "guitar tool" went live, got mine, hurry on over it's for the first 1000. Look in your offers!

jerryhigg (Apr. 03, 2014 @ 11:29a) |

Checked around 12:30pm and saw nothing. Either already gone or never there to begin with for me.

alex767 (Apr. 03, 2014 @ 11:58a) |

It was a first 5,000 offer from a few weeks ago

WikiPuka (Apr. 03, 2014 @ 12:08p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks just got one.

Awesome it actually showed up for me!

Thanks

Got one, thank's.

Got mine - thanks!!

thanks

thanks its on the way

Got it! Thanks OP.

No offer for me. I think this is the same one I got weeks ago though.

this korean spice mix makes a doggone great freebie; thanks, isis!

Nuttin

It's the 15th and they're all about. Too bad the Marlboro site it blocked at my work so I miss some of these (I'm a teacher).

fortuneandfame said:   It's the 15th and they're all about. Too bad the Marlboro site it blocked at my work so I miss some of these (I'm a teacher).
  All about what?  Smoking?

Seems Marlboro is a little backed-up with their freebees. They are still processing my flashlight compass since Jan 13 and also my zippo lighter..

cows123 said:   
fortuneandfame said:   It's the 15th and they're all about. Too bad the Marlboro site it blocked at my work so I miss some of these (I'm a teacher).
  All about what?  Smoking?

I think he meant "they're all out" not "about". typo.

Got my Flashlight compass about two weeks ago, lighter today

This is up now. It showed up in my notifications. I already got an email confirmation that they are sending my spice mix, but I was able to comment and submit again. Strange...

Yep, just got one myself.

Got it today and its really good stuff. I would be careful if you don't like spicy stuff though because it packs a bit of a kick.

i got it last week it looks nice but as stated spicy so ill pass it on ty

got mine today and that's a lot of spice.

It looks so good!! Does anyone know if it works better as a dry rub, or added to food, or used in a sauce? I can't wait to try it!

isis said:   It looks so good!! Does anyone know if it works better as a dry rub, or added to food, or used in a sauce? I can't wait to try it!

Looks like a dry rub to me.  If you want to add it afterwards to food I would recommend grinding it up a bit first.

Some sort of "guitar tool" went live, got mine, hurry on over it's for the first 1000. Look in your offers!

Checked around 12:30pm and saw nothing. Either already gone or never there to begin with for me.

alex767 said:   Checked around 12:30pm and saw nothing. Either already gone or never there to begin with for me.
It was a first 5,000 offer from a few weeks ago

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.