• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

FlightGear Flight Simulator V3.0
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, also available for solaris, sgi irix, and freebsd

i'm just plain ol' fedora :p

ETA also available for different architectures

are there any scenarios in which you are hijacked?

lordoffire said:   are there any scenarios in which you are hijacked?
idiot

dtwill08 said:   
lordoffire said:   are there any scenarios in which you are hijacked?
idiot

poppycock

For those unfamiliar, Flightgear is an opensource flight simulator that has always been free. It's pretty addictive. Make sure you have a joystick to get the full experience. The topography isn't as realistic as Google Earth, but it's still pretty good. One of the fun things to do is to download the different airplanes and airships. You can fly a Concorde, a Piper Cub, a hanglider, a zeppelin, a LEGO plane, a flying saucer and even Santa's sleigh. You also have to download segments of the earth to fly in them realistically. I'm rather partial to St. Maarten and Saba, although I also like the NYC area, LAX, the Great Lakes and Chicago.

Very cool thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014