3,000 Shop Your Way Rewards Points

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/LocalAdHome?storeId=10151&catalogId=1...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/LocalAdHome?storeId=10153&catalogId=1...

at some point this morning the first 3,000 members per day for 2 days can get 1,500 free Shop your way Rewards points(1 per link) that can be used between March 23 and 29.

Member Summary

SYW
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sorry ! we're facing a problem, please try later again.

Working now. Got 1,500 from each. Thanks op.

dougneb said:   Working now. Got 1,500 from each. Thanks op.
Ditto.  

ditto

i use the sywr program now for a couple years ... this is NOT worth it. its $1 - 1000 points. might seem like a lot but its nothing. they often give me 3 5 10 even 15k free then its worth it. all you gotta do is sign up. the program has changed and now you dont get the free shipping like before ... so now to make it worthwhile you have to do "ship to store". all you gotta do is check the points total on the shopyourway site ( not Kmart or Sears )

Thanks and Green!
Got 1500 X 2

​Thanks op.

zip1212 said:   i use the sywr program now for a couple years ... this is NOT worth it. its $1 - 1000 points. might seem like a lot but its nothing. they often give me 3 5 10 even 15k free then its worth it
This is $3 ($1.50 x 2), not $1.  So, by your next statement, it's worth it.  And, the $3 can be used on anything at Kmart or Sears - B&M or .com. 

Got 1,500 from each. Thanks op, green for you!

Thanks, OP.  Appreciate the reminder!

I'm in Austin TX - on the Kmart link I get a page that says: "Yikes! We're sorry, but that page is no longer available."
on the Sears link I get a page that says: "There's no SearsLocalAd for the store you've selected." and I've tried selecting other stores.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Live now!   In for both!

WLABOB said:   Live now!   In for both!
  Thanks, I got in for both, too. 3 free dollars to spend at Sears or K-Mart. Yippee!

Thanks x 2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014