• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.lifetechnologies.com/us/en/home/global/forms/amplify-...

**No purchase necessary. This promotion is open only to customers who are life science professionals 21 years or older and who submit a completed survey. Only one T-shirt per customer. The estimated value of the T-shirt is $8 USD. Life Technologies will fulfill T-shirt size requests whenever possible, but reserves the right to substitute sizes if necessary. By submitting a survey, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Life Technologies and, where required, that your employer has consented to you receiving a gift. Offer valid for surveys received no later than December 31, 2014, or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.

Ads by Google
Member Summary

shirt (8.66kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

rated:
Thanks OP. I haven't got a T for a while.

rated:
Another shirt!  WoohoO!

rated:
cool and i like science, will go well with my scientist free subsc

rated:
It states "This promotion is open only to customers who are life science professionals 21 years or older" Has anyone received the tshirt in the past who was NOT A CUSTOMER? Thanks for your reply in advance

rated:
Caowen: YES I have and I'm not a professional in the Life Science field !

rated:
caowen said:   It states "This promotion is open only to customers who are life science professionals 21 years or older" Has anyone received the tshirt in the past who was NOT A CUSTOMER? Thanks for your reply in advance
I''m 21 years+ in age.
I'm an engineer that uses science to improve the life of all humans.

Therefore, I qualify in my opinion.

rated:
I would like a xl size t shirt

rated:
got my tshirt- xl and very nice

rated:
it still lets you register but too many hoops to jump through ... thanks anyways.

rated:
I got this shirt earlier this week but haven't opened the package yet.  I might just give it away to someone that actually needs it.

In before many greens! (I hope lol)

Not joking btw.  I gave away an entire box of free Fatwallet gear last year.

rated:
Necromancer: I have a collection of T's I started getting online back in the 1990s. My favorite is a cartoon of woman sitting in front of a computer with worn out finger tips from clicking on the keyboard so much.

rated:
it doesn't ask for size..i'll pass

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014