• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Freebie just went live at Marlboro, hurry first 1000. My Marlboro upper right corner, then, LISTED UNDER OFFERS! You must be a member,
& you must be signed in. FLAVOR MAKERS GUITAR MULTI TOOL. It's a bottle opener.
Seem's to be going live daily at noon est, give it a shot. Good luck!
www.marlboro.com 

Member Summary

marlboro
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where is it on the page?

Ivanist said:   Where is it on the page?
  under your offers when u r logged in

Got mine about a hour ago

You have to be signed in, then on the left top it look under My Marlboro, then offers. If you're familiar with the site it's the same procedure as alway's. If not just ask and someone will be glad to help you out. Either here or email at Marlboro, they answer emails pretty quick.

Looks like it's already gone; not showing up here, at least.

i never see any of these offers on there

i didnt see this particular offer either; however, dont forget to order your coupons by clicking "my marlboro" and then "offers" in the upper right corner of the website. unless youve already ordered your coupons for the month youll see if anything is specifically available to you at this time.

That offer wasn't listed in my account, but it gave me a $1 off a pack coupon. Thanks!

I got on this morning at 11:20 am central time zone......you should be able to get on tomorrow Sunday noon est

Was able to get in just now for the bottle opener on Sunday at 11.00am central time

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014