Free Measuring Cup from Saputo

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Receive your free Saputo® Premium Gold Mozzarella Cheese cup!

Legendary Cheesemaking - Optimum FLavor - Unparalleled Consistency

http://www.saputousafoodservice.com/signup/

I am NOT the best at detecting spams, so feedback appreciated! Thanks for looking!

Member Summary

Measuring Cup
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Looks legit, but for food business only.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank youWe are currently processing your order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping & handling.Kind Regards, Saputo Cheese USA Inc.800.824.3373

Hopefully I get this.

Thank you, I also received the "we are processing" Hopefully I will get one

Thank you, OP

Looks legit and if you care call the 800 # to verify their existence but it looks like they want to send these to food establishments.

Don't really need a measuring cup but hey if its free I'll take it

ty

I'll take a free one, thanks for the post.

looks pretty legit to me thanks ! prolly should add company name required tho

Thanks!

THANKS

We are currently processing your order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping & handling.

Why take something you don't need or won't use? I only send away for things I need or will use. To me there is no point in costing a company money if I don't need to, it's wasteful not just because of the money aspect but also the carbon footprint needed to ship it. To each his/ her own I suppose.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014