Join the 20 - Live Green - Recyclebank [ image/jpeg - 1.73kB ]
WikiPost
5/7/14 6:32 AM
MrVietnam
5/7/14 8:10 AM
Thanks. Good finds.
kmsandrbs
5/7/14 9:22 AM
Go to the Care to Recycle website and you can get 5 more points for another pledge

http://caretorecycle.com/
yoregano
5/7/14 1:35 PM
I still can't find the Easy Greens anymore. Anyone else able to or confirm that they stopped these?
cardreader
5/7/14 7:46 PM
thank you
ArtieLange
5/8/14 2:35 AM
Thanks OP
my4mainecoons
5/8/14 8:05 AM
yoregano said:   

I still can't find the Easy Greens anymore. Anyone else able to or confirm that they stopped these?

they  haven't stopped them.  I had problems a while back.  I had site tabbed.  I removed tab.  Got onto site again and was able to Easy Green again.  Created new tab.
yoregano
5/8/14 8:34 AM
my4mainecoons said:   

yoregano said:   

they  haven't stopped them.  I had problems a while back.  I had site tabbed.  I removed tab.  Got onto site again and was able to Easy Green again.  Created new tab.

I'm still not seeing them no matter which way I get to the site. Maybe there just have not been new ones for a long while.
my4mainecoons
5/8/14 2:39 PM
yoregano said:   

my4mainecoons said:   

yoregano said:   

I'm still not seeing them no matter which way I get to the site. Maybe there just have not been new ones for a long while.

oh, my bad.  Easy Greens not the daily thing.  I wasn't getting new dailies.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.