• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Both offers dated this month, and I haven't seen them before:
Log into Recyclebank, then click on:
1) A Better Way to Brown Bag It (5 slides) and
2) Join the 20% (short video)
Or look them up in the Earn Points section
 

Ads by Google
Member Summary

rated:
Thanks. Good finds.

rated:
Go to the Care to Recycle website and you can get 5 more points for another pledge

http://caretorecycle.com/

rated:
I still can't find the Easy Greens anymore. Anyone else able to or confirm that they stopped these?

rated:
thank you

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
yoregano said:   I still can't find the Easy Greens anymore. Anyone else able to or confirm that they stopped these?
  they  haven't stopped them.  I had problems a while back.  I had site tabbed.  I removed tab.  Got onto site again and was able to Easy Green again.  Created new tab.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
yoregano said:   I still can't find the Easy Greens anymore. Anyone else able to or confirm that they stopped these?
  they  haven't stopped them.  I had problems a while back.  I had site tabbed.  I removed tab.  Got onto site again and was able to Easy Green again.  Created new tab.

 I'm still not seeing them no matter which way I get to the site. Maybe there just have not been new ones for a long while.

rated:
yoregano said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
yoregano said:   I still can't find the Easy Greens anymore. Anyone else able to or confirm that they stopped these?
  they  haven't stopped them.  I had problems a while back.  I had site tabbed.  I removed tab.  Got onto site again and was able to Easy Green again.  Created new tab.

 I'm still not seeing them no matter which way I get to the site. Maybe there just have not been new ones for a long while.

  oh, my bad.  Easy Greens not the daily thing.  I wasn't getting new dailies.

rated:
Thank you!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014