• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Worked for me. Thanks Remick

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

rated:
Got My Shirt Today. It's A Good Quality Freebie Shirt.
It Was Fun To Design & Got It In A 3X To Wear As A Night Shirt

rated:
if you read the terms, it states that the promo items are for SMOKERS over the age of 18!

rated:
Boy that was fast! My shirt came today. The design is very off center and you can visibly see that the design is a decal type. But free is free and it will not go to waste! Ordered it bigger than what I normally wear so that I could use it down on the river as a cover up.

rated:
got mine yesterday

rated:
or 2 x $2.00 off a pack

rated:
Thanks quick and easy!

rated:
echotides said:   if you read the terms, it states that the promo items are for SMOKERS over the age of 18!
  Camels killed my dad, so the way I figure it...they owe me (more than a 'free' t-shirt)...and it doesn't advertise for them at all.  They were very speedy, as well...shirt arrived in a week's time. Thanks OP.

rated:
OMG it took forever to get into the site, but I finally got my t-shirt ordered - yay! I couldn't figure out the design software, so I just added one lone graphic of a tree and got on with it lol! Thanks OP!

rated:
T-shirt arrived quickly along with email updates to let you know it shipped. Thanks OP

rated:
Not sure why they need the last 4 digits of your social

rated:
logster said:   Not sure why they need the last 4 digits of your social
  they verify it with an address/name/age database, and they probably sell it to insurance companies so that they can tune their premium prices accordingly since smokers have higher health expenses and shorter life expectancies...  I would not recommend you give away that personal information for a lousy t-shirt.

rated:

shirt (170.53kB)
Disclaimer

sticker (256.85kB)
Disclaimer
my custom shirt and sticker worth it to me for these and all the other freebies from camel ( if you typed "camel" into the search bar you would see at least 20+... ) i've gotten after confirming who i am. i just wonder now if they will do the hat also like marlboro that would be cool

rated:
SORRY SUPPLIES WERE LIMITED WE ARE OUT OF T-SHIRTS.

Thank you anyways OP

rated:
mine showed up really quickly...

rated:
fatgempler said:   Just don't waer it to pick up the kids at school as someone here said it is illegal to advertise tobacco products to minors.

Actually, I got one of these too, and there are no Camel logos on it. Just FYI. It's gotten to where the tobacco companies are getting smarter about branding clothing, because they know it gets restricted.

rated:
The site sez "ALL GONE"!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014