Disclaimer

Songbot: Free Music Radio Search Engine on the App Store on iTunes
Disclaimer

Songbot: Free Music Radio Search Engine on the App Store on iTunes
Disclaimer
Songbot: Free Music & Radio Search Engine

From their description:
* Free for Mother's Day Weekend *
First 10,000 users will have free unlimited access to the premium channels. Don't forget to wish your mother a Happy Mother's Day.

Songbot is a powerful tool that can search every radio station in the world for the song you want to hear. Just type in the song name or artist you want and start listening immediately. Or choose from a list of currently playing songs from your favorite genre.

Download link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/songbot-song-finder/id846531304?...

It really works by letting you just pick a song, and the app will start playing it. There are no ads, in-app purchases, subscription free, or accounts to sign up for. I checked AppShopper, and this app was originally $5. I was able to get the free premium channels for life.

Member Summary

songbot
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. This is pretty cool. I've been messing with it for a little while. Includes ad free premium channels or connections to any other station. Also includes police scanner channels.
i forgot the best part... Ambient sound stations with sleep timer!

That's really cool. So is it like Spotify for the radio?

Thanks Op. I am enjoying it right now!

is this permanent full access for the first 10k or full access for just one day?

nm ... looks like OP has this statement (but I haven't yet found where OP saw this): " I was able to get the free premium channels for life."

On May 14th, the cost was $0.99. It's free again now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014