• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://woobox.com/aiwwwi

About the Game
GUN MONKEYS is a Procedurally–Generated, Physics-based, Online Deathmatch platform game from multi award-winning indie dev Size Five Games. 

In GUN MONKEYS, you'll take charge of a modern-day power company. In the distant future, a catastrophic experiment into Perpetual Energy obliterates all human life, leaving the world choc-full of free-for-the-taking energy, but unpleasantly lacking in people to take advantage of it. Your job as CEO is to send a legion of pleasingly-expendable monkeys forwards in time to collect Power Cubes and return them to present-day, all from the comfort of your PC.
Key Features:
Monkeys! In the future! Future Monkeys! 
"Always Online" 1-on-1 Deathmatch action (offline local play mode also available) 
Procedurally Generated levels means you'll never play the same map twice! 
Tailor your squad to your unique playing style with a host of interesting and helpful Perks! 
Short, sharp, hi-octane jabs of multiplayer fun! 
Challenge your friends, or make new enemies! 
Loads of Achievements and Trading Cards to collect!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just want to know what Gun Monkeys are . . . I'm really intrigued now.

remick said:   http://woobox.com/aiwwwi 

About the Game
GUN MONKEYS is a Procedurally–Generated, Physics-based, Online Deathmatch platform game from multi award-winning indie dev Size Five Games. 

In GUN MONKEYS, you'll take charge of a modern-day power company. In the distant future, a catastrophic experiment into Perpetual Energy obliterates all human life, leaving the world choc-full of free-for-the-taking energy, but unpleasantly lacking in people to take advantage of it. Your job as CEO is to send a legion of pleasingly-expendable monkeys forwards in time to collect Power Cubes and return them to present-day, all from the comfort of your PC.
Key Features:
Monkeys! In the future! Future Monkeys! 
"Always Online" 1-on-1 Deathmatch action (offline local play mode also available) 
Procedurally Generated levels means you'll never play the same map twice! 
Tailor your squad to your unique playing style with a host of interesting and helpful Perks! 
Short, sharp, hi-octane jabs of multiplayer fun! 
Challenge your friends, or make new enemies! 
Loads of Achievements and Trading Cards to collect!

Not only did it give a key that activated in my account, I got a second Steam Gift copy to give to someone else.
Thanks, OP!

Dead, hey JafafaHots, can I have that Gift copy, if you don't mind giving it away.

Not dead, just did it (Wed, 07/16 @ 10:55pm Pacific).

Got both my copy and a Steam gift copy.

Not dead any more, working now.

someone failed to mention to go here first, and like

www.facebook.com/pcgamermagazine

ty, if using dual monitors, after inputting email address you may get a popup you need to click on the second monitor

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014