• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Things Mother Used to Make A Collection of Old Time Recipes, Some Nearly One Hundred Years Old and Never Published Before [Kindle Edition ]  Lydia Maria Gurney Authorr 
Print List Price: $7.58
Kindle Price: $0.00
You Save: $7.58 (100%)

New Englander Lydia Maria Gurney collected recipes handed down from generation to generation, and tested most of them in her own kitchen. In her foreword she explains, ""These recipes and Household Hints are written very plainly, for those who have had no experience. . .They are very simple, not expensive, and if followed closely, will ensure success.""
http://www.amazon.com/Things-Collection-Recipes-Hundred-Published-ebook/dp/B00AQM9HS8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1405601501&sr=1-1&keywords=free+kindle+books​ 

** new post

Ads by Google
Member Summary

rated:
Shows $2.99.

rated:
GeorgeGarman said:   Shows $2.99.

Sorry- Try this new eBook instead

rated:
  Shows as free to me.Things Mother Used to Make A Collection of Old Time Recipes, Some Nearly One Hundred Years Old and Never Published Before =16px[Kindle Edition]Lydia Maria Gurney (Author)=x-small3.9 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (581 customer reviews)

Print List Price: $7.58
Kindle Price: $0.00
You Save: $7.58 (100%)

rated:
  Still shows up as free to me.

rated:
Free here, had forgotten I already got it free before

rated:
00sweeney said:   
  Still shows up as free to me.

OP changed the post (to a different book) after GeorgeGarmin posted.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014