Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer

Silk_Give5 (128.83kB)
Thanks imanemokid
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks!

VentureScout (Sep. 05, 2014 @ 1:59p) |

anyone receive a coupon yet? was the expiration date of the coupon stated anywhere? thx

zjts (Oct. 22, 2014 @ 5:25a) |

Funny you should post, I was comming here to ask the same thing.  I got in weeks ago, but have not received the coupon.

FullTimeDad (Oct. 22, 2014 @ 9:47a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've never tried soy milk . . . I guess this is my best opportunity.

rated:
Step 5 of 5:
Send a Message
To: Enter a friend, group or email address
But no confirmation!
Edit: On a 2nd try: WOOHOO!!!
To confirm: Try a 2nd time: You should get:
OOPS.
Aw shoot! Looks like you’ve already entered. Unfortunately, only one entry per Silk fan is allowed.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Virgil27 said:   I've never tried soy milk . . . I guess this is my best opportunity.
  At WalMart it goes between $3-4.

rated:
I have found Krogers to be cheaper lately.

rated:
I should have read. Are they gonna email a voucher or something?

rated:
Virgil27 said:   I've never tried soy milk . . . I guess this is my best opportunity.

This is not soy it is made from almonds. It is great by the way.

rated:
Well, I never had milk from almonds either. Guess this is still a great time to try!

rated:
its better than soy milk and lighter

rated:
Nice, thank you.

rated:
I have made several attempts to get this coupon. After step 5, I click the link provided.
It takes me to another Silk page & I get this message:

UH OH, SOMETHING WENT WRONG!Please try again
Am I missing something? Will the coupon be emailed?

rated:
Nothing about a free coupon at all! Went to a blank page after the send to friends....Not so sure about this

rated:
Try this

http://silk.com/signup

Looks like it is a .75 coupon that you have to print out.

rated:
daiquiri said:   Try this

http://silk.com/signup 

Looks like it is a .75 coupon that you have to print out.

Welcome to Silk
Enjoy 75¢ Off any (1) Silk® quart or larger, including 4-pack singles

rated:
Where is the free almond milk offer???

rated:
But unlike soy milk or real milk, almond milk has relatively little protein.

rated:
daiquiri said:   Nothing about a free coupon at all! Went to a blank page after the send to friends....Not so sure about this
yeah, I got the same, scammer!  

rated:
This looks good , thanks for posting x

rated:
"choose five lucky friends who have yet to try the deliciousness of Silk and we’ll send them each a coupon* to try it for free. " Your 5 friends get the free product coupon. Went through the process and am now getting an internal server error.

rated:
   You sign up and refer 5 friends and they get the coupon (NOT YOU). You only get entries into the sweeps,  one when you sign up and one more for each friend who gets the offer you sent them up to five entries for you.. I read the rules and it just says while supplies last.  I sent this offer to my daughter early yesterday and she did get the free half gallon.  The OP's title should be changed to reflect that this is a referral offer and that you have to refer 5 friends. 

rated:
shdwlkr said:   "choose five lucky friends who have yet to try the deliciousness of Silk and we’ll send them each a coupon* to try it for free. " Your 5 friends get the free product coupon ... etc etc ...  

your 5 friends get the free coupon ... you are put in a drawing to win $500 ...

and they need to access the Q from inside FBmail/messages ... not their email ...

the $0.75 off Q (you can get 2) has nothing really to do w/ the give 5 challenge ...

remicks title is misleading ...

rated:
Error 500. Lousy IT dept. @ their company

rated:
Was able to print the 75c off... But the 5 friends thing sucked. Yeah, their IT dept messed up this one.

rated:

Silk_Give5 (128.83kB)
Disclaimer
^^and my "friends" all got their Q ...

maybe if the info was more like this blog pix > (but w/ 5 friends and sweepstakes for you)

rated:
I connected to FB, plugged in my info, gave them some email addresses, and got to a blank page. I doubt I'll see any coupons. Why are these things always scams, or not built to handle the demand? I bet they captured my info though.

rated:
oh, h-e-l-l yea, I'll take that

rated:
I Just Checked My Inbox On Facebook And The 5 People Who I Had Sent A Message Too Was In My Inbox
So I Was Able To Sign Up For My FREE Coupon From There. It Looks Like It Comes In Regular Mail
Hope This Info Helps 

rated:
I did not get anything

rated:
I just checked my FB inbox and there it was! Click the link, fill out your address, and they'll mail you a coupon. (FYI you can pick yourself as 1 of the 5 people you send to.)

rated:
^^ I picked myself as well. Then I signed up for the coupon with a different e-mail address. I'm not sure if the different address is necessary, but figured it wouldn't hurt.

rated:
I used the same email, seemed to go through!

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
anyone receive a coupon yet? was the expiration date of the coupon stated anywhere? thx

rated:
zjts said:   anyone receive a coupon yet? was the expiration date of the coupon stated anywhere? thx
  Funny you should post, I was comming here to ask the same thing.  I got in weeks ago, but have not received the coupon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014