• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.facebook.com/events/290572444468899/permalink/290572...

Ahoy There Mateys! Friday, September 19, any buccaneer to enter a participating Krispy Kreme and talk like a pirate gets one FREE Original Glazed® doughnut. To the landlubber who dares to wear full pirate attire goes a bounty of one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Offer good on International Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th, only. 

To claim yer bounty on September 19, ye must:
• Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme shop and Talk like a pirate for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
• Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Qualifying pirate costumes must include three or more of the following items: 

• Eye Patch
• Pirate Hat
• Bandana
• Peg Leg
• Parrot on Shoulder
• Pirate Shirt / Loose white shirt
• Knickers
• Leather Belt
• Silver and gold necklaces and earrings
• Pirate Hook
• Pointy black boots or ragged brown sandals

Offer good for one free doughnut per customer who talks like a pirate to a Krispy Kreme team member at a participating shop. One free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts per customer who wears a full pirate costume into a participating Krispy Kreme location. Redeemable on September 19, 2014 only at participating Krispy Kreme US locations. Non-participating locations include: All CT shops, Anderson, SC and Spartanburg, SC.

Member Summary

free
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'll never say no to either dressing as a pirate or free donuts!

these three sound like everyday attire to me ... go for the dozen ...

• Loose white shirt
• Leather Belt
• ragged brown sandals

imanemokid said:   these three sound like everyday attire to me ... go for the dozen ...

• Loose white shirt
• Leather Belt
• ragged brown sandals

Are you dressing as a pirate or to go to a Jimmy Buffett concert? Only you will know!

Virgil27 said:   
imanemokid said:   these three sound like everyday attire to me ... go for the dozen ...

• Loose white shirt
• Leather Belt
• ragged brown sandals

Are you dressing as a pirate or to go to a Jimmy Buffett concert? Only you will know!

Parrot on shoulder = pirate
Parrothead = Jimmy Buffet fan

I can't believe I just read t' comments in me prate voice...talk like a pirate ahoy

I got mine at 6am.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014