rated:
10% off coupons [expires 1/27/2004]
10% off coupon 1
10% off coupon 2

free cappuccino

10% off coupon [expires 2/5/2004]
10% off coupon 1
10% off coupon 2

Edit by Moderator: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here.

Thanks! I recently used a Barnsnoble gift card to buy a membership. Pretty awsome deals, thanks!

Thanks...but i have a problem paying a yearly fee in order to recieve a discount for being a regular customer..

Thanks, my SO is into buying books as he sees 'em and doesn't want to wait for a deal. At least I can pull out a 10% coupon!

Thanks OP!, should it belong to hotdeals?

Thank you but I think this should go under coupons.

nurserob said:

<< Thanks...but i have a problem paying a yearly fee in order to recieve a discount for being a regular customer.. >>

I agree -- since you can get 10%-20% every so often without having to be a member. But I posted these for the benefit of those with the memberships.

Since B&N offers at least 1 free drink a month -- for their cafe that is a minimum of $2 a drink so over a year the drinks have paid your membership..

Thanks OP, where do you find these coupons? I used to see them mailed to me but I don't see the email anymore.

lostdude said:

<< Thanks OP, where do you find these coupons? I used to see them mailed to me but I don't see the email anymore. >>

The links are consecutive, so I followed the links by changing the numbers at the end:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo/coupon/bn_inc.asp?PID=5561
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo/coupon/bn_inc.asp?PID=5562
etc.

How much is a membership? Also, are there any ways to get a free membership or a reduced-price membership? Thanks for the info.

From what I see, some of the posted coupons may be used without having a BN membership. Not all the coupons include the membership stipulation.

Thanks! My sweetie always likes when I find these to print out for him!

I wouldn't buy books from b&n anymore. First of all, the service is terrible. I went there try to get a few books, and all they did is point to the area where the books are. When I can't find it and went back to them for assistant, they said then we don't have it. Some kind of service. Secondly, even if they have 10% off, it will only help pay the tax. And most books have no discount. Unlike Amazon.com, which offer 30% off almost all their books.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014