Estee Lauder free sample at Macy's

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this on Los Angeles Times, and didn't find it post here, sorry if repost.

It says you could stop by at Macy's Estee Lauder, and receive a 3-piece set of 1 week sample of face wash, repair serum, and moisturizer (comes in a little travel bag). I went today with my mom and each got a set. (Do have to fill out a form though)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can anyone confirm this in any other state?

Same deal in Georgia.

Thankz buddy

Thanks

Got it in Orlando, Fl as well.

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP

Works in NJ too. The Macys even has signs posted right by the Estee Lauder counter to say that there are free samples available, no purchase necessary. All you have to do is provide your name and phone number.

Very cute package, a clear pouch with 3 samples.

grlracer78 said: Works in NJ too. The Macys even has signs posted right by the Estee Lauder counter to say that there are free samples available, no purchase necessary. All you have to do is provide your name and phone number.

Very cute package, a clear pouch with 3 samples.

Can I ask where in NJ? In two malls in PA (King of Prussia and Montgomery), you have to purchase a skincare product to get the 3 samples.

The Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing, NJ. They even have posters that say No Purchase Required in order to receive the free sample set of 3 items.

i went to two Macy's in san leandro and san francisco this past weekend... both were a cinch and got 4 freebies each time... i even got the boyfriend to ask for some samples for *his sister*... i hella put fake info on the card...

Confirmed in NYC, Herald Square. The workers are kind of dumb though, they don't know what you're talking about at first. Thanks OP.

Macy's Torrance CA -- I was browsing in jewelry and a gal came around handing out the promo cards. Didn't have to fill out any info, just let them swab some foundation on my face (then clean it off) and got the travel bag, skincare samples, and two little sample tubes of foundation too. Might hit another tomorrow, nice stocking stuffer!

awwww i missed this one! i called and the estee lauder lady said it's been over for a week!
=(

kinsuns said: Confirmed in NYC, Herald Square. The workers are kind of dumb though, they don't know what you're talking about at first. Thanks OP.

Yeah.... they're saving those items for their own stocking stuffers!

5 Day Supply of Repair Serum + Free Trial of Perfect Moisturizer

http://www.realsimplerewards.com/rsn/microsites/esteelauder/el_sub.html

10-day supply of Projectionist Mascara

http://www.insidevogue.com/members/deal.html

ty

Got a free foundation sample today with consultation

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014