Post MyCokeReward points Codes here!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • 1 2345259
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The new CokeRewards Sticky can be found at http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1156297/.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
6ATVVA99RWMR

MATTSONYA (Dec. 26, 2011 @ 10:20p) |

ABL. Thanks anyways.

Mungo (Dec. 26, 2011 @ 11:35p) |

The new CokeRewards Sticky can be found at http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1156297/.

aaronfatwallet (Dec. 28, 2011 @ 1:03p) |

When posting codes, it is not necessary to distinguish between 0 "zero" and O "Oh." They are interchangeable.

Q: Can I just ask to have codes Private Messaged (PM'd) to me?

A: No. This thread is not meant for code begging. Wait until somebody offers in the general thread, and then PM him/her directly. This thread is mainly for posting free codes, revealing new information about the program or asking questions that have NEVER been asked before. See below how to search the thread for answers to questions that have been asked many times before.

And, the thread is not meant for idle chatter. MANY people subscribe to this thread and receive an email every time a post is made. They are looking for valuable information, not useless posts. Please keep this in mind when posting.

Q: How quickly are codes grabbed and redeemed when they are posted on the thread?

A: There are A LOT of eyes on this board at all times. Codes are normally grabbed within 60 seconds.

Q: Can I offer my codes for sale on this thread?

A: No.

Q: Is trading of codes permitted on this thread?

A: Yes, per the moderator team decision made 9/10/08; see "Moderator Comment" directly above. Your best approach is to state the number of points/caps/flaps you're looking to trade and then share your trade terms or request PMs with trade ideas. If you're looking for something other than coke codes in return, it may help to list some of the items that you would find desirable in your initial post.

Q: Why do I see some people trading caps for flaps and paying a premium, for example, ten 3 point caps for one 10 point flap?

A: Obsolete info with the introduction of 120 point/week redemption rule. For historical background: Those lucky enough to have LOTS of caps have the problem of always hitting the 10 code daily limit, and thus they have codes they wouldn't otherwise be able to use. To maximize their overall points, they desire to enter 10 flaps daily rather then 10 caps. For this reason, flaps are more valuable than caps, as they allow you to enter more points on a daily basis. Instead of entering only 30 points a day, now they're able to enter 100 points or more. This is why some are willing to pay a premium for flaps.

Q: How long will this program last?

A: The program started in 2006, and has been extended for multiple years. You can now enter codes and earn points through (details available on Jan 1 2011) and redeem them for rewards through 12/31/2011.

Q: Help, I can't read the code?!?!

A: First, hold the cap up to a light, as a lighted background usually helps a lot to read the codes. If that doesn't do the trick, check MCR FAQ for instructions on contacting them; be prepared to provide them with specific information about the date and location of purchase plus the type of product. Seems to take 2-3 weeks for a reply, but they do credit your account for legitimate inquiries.

Q: When will the next Double Points Day occur?

A: Double points days have occurred roughly twice a year, roughly every 6 months. Some observers believe that they usually fall before major events such as the Super Bowl, July 4th, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

The most recent Double Points Day was Oct 25, 2010. The next Double Points Day date could be in April 2011.

Double Points Day History:

10/25/10 - Powerade
4/22/10 - Dasani natural flavored water only (Earth Day promo)
10/28/29 - Diet Coke
4/7/09 - Powerade codes only; but many black caps from other product also worked.
12/17/08 - 12-pack codes only; only from the following brands: Classic, Caffeine Free, Vanilla and Cherry; only regular, no varieties, i.e. Diet or Zero.
11/11/08 - 12-pack codes only; only from Vault Brand
6/25/08 - 12-pack codes only; all brands
1/04/08 - All codes from all brands & varieties; 20 & 25 point codes didn't double at first, but after 12:00 PM EST they did.
7/16/07 through 7/27/07 - All codes from Nestea and Minute Maid brands and caps from Powerade
12/28/06 - 20 oz and 12-pack codes from all brands and varieties
12/14/06 - 20 oz and 12-pack codes from all brands and varieties

Q: How do I enter 20 codes on a Double Points Day?

A: A Double Points Day will run from 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. First, DO NOT enter any codes starting at 12:00 PM EST the day before. Then, enter your first 10 codes between 12:01 AM and 12:00 PM EST on the Double Points Day. Then, enter your second 10 codes between 12:01 PM EST and 11:59 PM EST on the Double Points Day. In this manner, you will be able to double 20 codes, since they will all be entered on Double Points Day.

Q: Any additional Double Points Day advice?

A: Yes. Double Points Days are VERY busy on the My Coke Rewards (MCR) site, to the point that the site does not work properly at times. Best to enter your codes in the off hours - late at night, early in the morning. Or, enter them via the MCR Widget or via Text. If you still have troubles, contact MCR, and they will usually provide you with your bonus points if you couldn't enter them because of site issues.

Q: How can I contact MCR?

A: You have a few options.

#1 Use the contact us form on the MCR site: Contact Us
#2 Use the contact us form at Coca-Cola.com: Contact Us
#3 Email them at: mycokerewards.general@na.ko.com
#4 Leave feedback that does not require a response: CokeFeedback.com
#5 Call them at 866-776-6610.

Q: Do MCR points expire?

A: Yes, they can. Any points in an account which has remained inactive for a period of 90 days will be forfeited without compensation. Inactivity is defined as not entering a code or redeeming a reward. You will receive an email message notifying you that your points are close to expiring. To keep your point balance, you need to log on and enter a code or redeem a reward at least once every 90 days.

Q: Can I do anything if my points expire?

A: Some folks have recovered expired points by contacting MCR, but it is not guaranteed. Best to tell them that you never received an expiration notice. And, success might depend on the MCR representative that you get. Try, try again.

Q: Can codes be used more than once?

A: Most codes - those with letters and numbers - are one time use only, by a single individual. Historically, there have been some multiple use, promo codes - that can be used by multiple individuals, one time each - and these have been comprised of all numbers. Currently, there are no live promo codes.

Q: How many codes can I enter in a single day?

A: The maximum number of codes that can be entered in a day used to be 10, aside from any available promo codes. Then the limit changed from being based on codes per day to points per week. The current limit is 120 points per week.

Q: Which Coca-Cola products participate in MCR?

A: Sounds like a great question for the MCR website: Participating Brands: Barq's; Coke Classic; Coke Zero; Dasani; Diet Coke; Fanta; Fresca; Mello Yello, Minute Maid; Powerade; Pibb Xtra; Sprite; and Vault.

Helpful Links:

MCR Help Section: MCR Help
Coca-Cola.com Help Section: Coke Help

Finally, as with every thread at FatWallet, don't forget to do a search of the thread before posting a question. Almost every question has been asked before, several times.

How to Easily Conduct a Search of This Entire Thread:

1. Use the "Search This Topic" function box, which appears towards the top, middle of the page, in the yellow bar, directly above the first post on the page.

--OR--
1. Click on [TEXT ONLY] in the bar at the top or bottom of this thread to bring up a separate, text-only window of this thread.
2. While in the text window, press CTRL-F to bring up the Search Box.

Q: I see RBM, RNBM, & ABL posted all the time in this thread. What do they mean?

A: RBM = Redeemed By Me; RNBM = Redeemed, Not By Me; ABL = Already Been Lurked

Nice thanks alot i use this to get alot of stuff

Thank you!

Thanks!

thank you

thanks.

Thanks...now I finally have more than 20 points!

thanks

Thanks

I am a current member of coke rewards and looked on the site but could not find anywhere that 10 free points were being awarded.

thanks!

papagolf said: I am a current member of coke rewards and looked on the site but could not find anywhere that 10 free points were being awarded.
If you click on OP's link it takes you right to it. I'm a member and am happy to take the extra points. Thank you dx

Running slow...

The site is currently undergoing a maintenance upgrade and will be back up shortly

Plus, I didn't get 10 points when I signed up.

Maintenance.

All right, here is a newbie question on this: what can we do with the Coke points?

davamond said: All right, here is a newbie question on this: what can we do with the Coke points?

redeem points (found under caps of CocaCola or inside the boxes of 12-packs) for prizes such as free movie rentals, apparel, sports equipment, vacations, and more.

ArunkumarMohunraj said: Maintenance.

FW effect a little early...

sorry, guys!

Thanks!

It's alive for me. Just got the 10 points. Thanks OP!

thanks

Thanks.

thanks

Thank you!

Thanks for the points OP!

Use'em or lose them... I thought I was doing good, had just enough to buy something and my points dissappeard. Come to find out there is a time limit on your points... Now I don't even bother to play.

nativesong said: Use'em or lose them... I thought I was doing good, had just enough to buy something and my points dissappeard. Come to find out there is a time limit on your points... Now I don't even bother to play.

Same here NS!
I got an email telling that my points were going to expire in like a week or so - but at the level I was at, there was nothing good! And I hadn't purchased Coke in a while...

thanks

Now it's time to load up on the caffeine

Thanks so much!

Worked for me! Green for you!

dxfanatic69 said: nativesong said: Use'em or lose them... I thought I was doing good, had just enough to buy something and my points dissappeard. Come to find out there is a time limit on your points... Now I don't even bother to play.

Same here NS!
I got an email telling that my points were going to expire in like a week or so - but at the level I was at, there was nothing good! And I hadn't purchased Coke in a while...

The way I understand it your points will expire if your account is inactive for 90 days. Simply entering one code would have saved all your points for 90 more days.

thanks

thanks!

patschamps said: Now it's time to load up on the caffeine

. . . which is EXACTLY what Coke hopes for!

Great, thank you!!

Thanks

Thanks OP

thanks OP. Nice, 10 pts plus a chance to win 100,000 pts.

i really like this MCR program. even more after i won $10,000 in Circuit City GC.

i thought it was a joke, but i received GC last week. just in time for BF.

thanks op.

Skipping 10302 Messages...

• Archived From: ForumsFree Stuff

• 1 2345259
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014