Free Senseo Promotion is Back!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you missed out before, there is another offer for a free Senseo Coffee Pod System! The below email was received today. To be selected to participate, fill out the questionnaire and cross your fingers!

Here's the link to the survey.

HELLO,

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE SENSEO® COFFEE POD SYSTEM?

THE SENSEO® COFFEE POD SYSTEM LETS YOU SAVOR A SINGLE SERVING OF FRESH GOURMET COFFEE AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON, JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT, WHENEVER YOU LIKE IT. OVER 15 MILLION CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE HAVE SAID GOODBYE TO MESSY FILTERS, GROUNDS, AND BIG POTS OF COFFEE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS INNOVATIVE BREWING SYSTEM.

AS A VALUED SARA LEE® CUSTOMER, WE’D LIKE TO OFFER YOU A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY TO TRY THIS NEW COFFEE EXPERIENCE AS A PART OF OUR SHARE SENSEO® PROMOTION!

SELECTED PARTICIPANTS OF THE PROMOTION WILL RECEIVE A FREE SHARE SENSEO® KIT, WHICH INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
• SENSEO® COFFEE POD SYSTEM
• BAG OF SENSEO® COFFEE PODS
• SENSEO® COFFEE POD CANISTER FOR EASY POD STORAGE AND LONG-LASTING FRESHNESS

JUST TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THIS SHORT QUESTIONNAIRE AND YOU MAY BE ONE OF A SELECT GROUP OF PEOPLE CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE.

THIS IS A ONE-TIME OFFER WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED! DON’T DELAY!

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE QUESTIONNAIRE

YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MAY ALSO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A SHARE SENSEO® KIT. TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS PROMOTION, PLEASE USE THE SEND-TO-FRIEND PAGE BY CLICKING HERE OR SEND THEM THE LINK BELOW:

WWW.SHARESENSEO.COM

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

SHARE SENSEO® TEAM

Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

You have to pay $15 for shipping now.

Already posted

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/729964/

This "promo" always comes around. Neither the system nor the pods ever come.

chulojw said: This "promo" always comes around. Neither the system nor the pods ever come.

My wife and in-laws got one each.

I got one last October when it was totally free (and pods were included in the box.)

No big loss for some:

I got two of the machines (one for the office); the novelty wore off. It was okay at the office (definitely better than burnt Bunn); however, at home, once I ran out of pods the machine just...sat. Indeed, I still make regular use of my French Press, I just kinda sorta forgot about the whole Senseo thing...

This explains why they are giving them away now...

chulojw said: This "promo" always comes around. Neither the system nor the pods ever come.

i got one, then sold it on eBay and made fifty bucks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014