Free camel ashtray/cointray

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Camel Cigarettes is giving away ashtray (lets call it a cointray for nonsmokers).
You may have to create a login and go through the age verification stuff, when you finally login the banner is off to the right (it says free ashtray).

http://www.smokerswelcome.com/CAM/dtclogin.jsp?brand=CAM

Not a smoking debate, simply a nice looking freebie.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This Free Camel Ashtray Offer is only available BY INVITATION from Camel. Even if you are an age-verified member of the... (more)

chuckiii3 (Jun. 11, 2007 @ 3:16p) |

Got email from camel for free ashtray. Nice deal. Also under my husbands account number.

cu8605 (Jun. 12, 2007 @ 9:44p) |

Sweet! This came in today's mail. Very nice quality. I DID get the invitation, though.

fleur325 (Aug. 09, 2007 @ 4:55p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just signed in and I can't find this free ashtray banner you're referring to. Can you take a screenshot of it? Thanks.

where do you go? i get directed to the main page.

when i got here earlier i signed up but before it was posted so it is a good freebie nice ashtrey too

Thanks OP!
Love free Camel Stuff.
Good not on NO DEBATE, also.

Hmm.... I was already signed up and I can't find the "banner on the right" that you are referring to either...

thanks for the effort though...

screen shot
Three different accounts in my family but only Male,27 years old had the offer.
Thanks,op.

Nope, no ashtray offer shows up for me either.

Maybe for new members only

Not a new member and not a smoker. Got it. Thanks OP.

I'm in for one. Not a new member, either. Thanks OP!

I can't access either......and I'm a member!

charadavid said: I can't access either......and I'm a member!

Me too

very nice thanks for the heads up

Signed in to my account and it was not there on the page, must be available to only selelcted accounts based on demographics or something. Thanks anyhow op!

got it thanks! Now I am trying to change my address and I cannot get the update button to work...lol. Thanks OP

Finally registered, now cant find the offer

Signed up and nothing. Guess they figured I don't know enough 12 year olds to bring in new customers.. Not really worth singing up and giving out the info, maybe they'll have an Email lottery and send me 22 million soon though..

Thanks OP - I haven't logged on the Camel site since the last FW freebie. I never would have seen the free ashtray link if you hadn't posted it here.

Every time I try to register they say that they can't verify my age. Heck I'm almost 42. Twice the minimum age. Same thing happens anytime I try to register for something age verified. Oh well, Thanks anyway

Yup, Thank You

Thanks, OP!

Got the ashtray last week in a box that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY (It was my birthday). The ashtray had horse shoes on it and was a small sized personal ashtray. Thanks OP!

i just got a flyer in the mail for this, it says check out the signature blends section and there you will find an offer for the free ashtray,

This Free Camel Ashtray Offer is only available BY INVITATION from Camel. Even if you are an age-verified member of the Camel website, this offer will not appear on the main "www.smokerswelcome.com" home page. Try going to the Signature Blends section - there will be a small banner under the main window that says "Click Here for your Free Ashtray" - but only if you were invited by Camel to participate.

Got email from camel for free ashtray. Nice deal. Also under my husbands account number.

Sweet! This came in today's mail. Very nice quality. I DID get the invitation, though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014