Woo Hoo! Free Catheters!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Do you use catheters and live in the USA? If so, we encourage you to take adantage of our special FREE offer, and get free catheters sent to you absolutely free!

Free Catheters!

Got this in the mail. Thought someone might need a cath or two.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
You know, it just makes me sad that you keep saying this, so I am going to ignore you. What you are saying could have se... (more)

Jigsi (Jun. 19, 2007 @ 9:09p) |

Now children,let's play nice!!

Funnyman1026 (Jun. 19, 2007 @ 9:45p) |

I hope you don't choke on your own urine.

JassieB (Jun. 19, 2007 @ 9:51p) |

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!

They require your insurance information. It's not "free" becuase they charge it to your Medicare/Medicaid/private insurance company. Just like diabetes supply companies. They also make a big commission ($100) if you sign up because this is a pyramid-scheme money making site. For information on how you can set up your own site to receive commissions, see the bottom link titled "Make Money!".

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't get any "freebie" For just signing up their page unless they can bill your insurance company for a monthly supply. They also sell other medical products (osomy bags).
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no thanks

It says a prescription might be required. Darn! That's just what I wanted

after having one yanked out in hospital , no frickin thanks.

Ewww...yuck

No need to give it red. Be glad you don't need to use one.

I have a male friend who was bladder cancer and sadly could use this.

Fortunately I don't need one but green for you op!

thx op

am I the only one who thinks the site looks sketchy? it has a bunch of crappy freebie sites linked at the bottom, and doesnt really serve any other purpose.

Sweet, perfect the concert I'm going to on Wednesday night.

My wife is a nurse practitioner so I'll have here put it in.

This is just free advertising for a company that sells the supplies.

It's for "free" for the patient because they BILL your INSURANCE.
This is the same deal as those "free diabetes supplies" commercials you see Wilford talking about on TV. I suppose if you have insurance and/or Medicaid, it's "Free", but the taxpayers will pay for it.

hotfreestuff said: am I the only one who thinks the site looks sketchy? it has a bunch of crappy freebie sites linked at the bottom, and doesnt really serve any other purpose.

Yeah, it's because it's by a company that plans to overcharge your Medicaire/Medicaid. It's "free" only in that they charge it to the insurance company or your government-paid Medicaid insurance. Not really "free" after all.

This sort of thing happens all the time for diabetes supplies and other chronic health diseases.

Ever see that commercial for a "free powerchair-- are you limited by your mobility?" The "free powerchair" is not free. It's only free if you pay for health insurance and your health insurance company pays for it.

Look at the links at the bottom of their page. They link back to other freebie forums to increase their hits.

The infamous FW'er who ran the "free drug card" scam also used freebie forums as a way to obtain free advertising.

JassieB said: Look at the links at the bottom of their page. They link back to other freebie forums to increase their hits.

The infamous FW'er who ran the "free drug card" scam also used freebie forums as a way to obtain free advertising.

I know nothing of this FW 'scam' . This is a legitimate post. I have a quadriplegic friend who got a card in the mail. He can't use this kind of cath, but other people can and do need caths.

From what I read on the website, they send out free samples of the caths, because they are a big supplier, and it increases the chances that someone will try their products when they do have to pay for an order. And that they will choose to become brand loyal to these particular manufacturer's brands.

[whois.opensrs.net]
Registrant:
Vogel, Brad
po box 55
HAMPSTEAD, NC 28443
US

Domain name: CATHFORFREE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Vogel, Brad info@heartlinemedical.com
po box 55
HAMPSTEAD, NC 28443
US
+1.9102702200
Technical Contact:
Tech, Domain domaintech@hostsave.com
3250 W. Commercial Blvd.
Suite 200
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
US
+1.9543348000

Registration Service Provider:
Affinity Internet, Inc., domainmanager@affinity.com
954-334-8000
954-334-8001 (fax)
This company may be contacted for domain DNS/Nameserver changes, and
general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 25-Sep-2006.
Record expires on 20-Aug-2008.
Record created on 20-Aug-2005.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS3.HOSTSAVE.COM
NS1.HOSTSAVE.COM
NS2.HOSTSAVE.COM

Domain status: clientDeleteProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Jigsi said: JassieB said: Look at the links at the bottom of their page. They link back to other freebie forums to increase their hits.

I know nothing of this FW 'scam' . This is a legitimate post. I have a quadriplegic friend who got a card in the mail. He can't use this kind of cath, but other people can and do need caths.

From what I read on the website, they send out free samples of the caths, because they are a big supplier, and it increases the chances that someone will try their products when they do have to pay for an order. And that they will choose to become brand loyal to these particular manufacturer's brands.

They are fishing for insurance information so they can bait people into their business. Look at the links at the bottom of their page. It's all part of their link-back system to attract search engines.

Jigsi said: I have a quadriplegic friend who got a card in the mail. He can't use this kind of cath, but other people can and do need caths.

First you said you got the card in the mail, and suddenly now it's a friend.

So... is business going well?

First you said you got the card in the mail, and suddenly now it's a friend.

So... is business going well?

Actually I said, "Got this in the mail." Did not use the personal pronoun 'I'. Nor did I specify that a friend got it in the mail. I didn't think it was necessary information.

As for business. It is tough these days. I am a poor student. Not a supplier of urinary devices.

You're simply making a what is known as a referral bonus.

Look at the links on the page -- there's one titled, "Easy Way to Wealth". Click on it and you'll see a referral program for wheel chairs.

Looks like all FW members can set up a site. Here is what it states:

All of CathForFree.com patient's supplies arrive at their front door a few days before the 1st of every month by UPS like clockwork. We have 5 distribution points we ship from within the USA and a toll-free number so our patients can easily reach us whenever they need too. We call this program our Urological Home Care Program. It allows people to keep their bodies clean and live a longer better healthier life without costing them more than the allowable amount from their insurance company which they already have.

How Do You Make Money?

We provide you with your own lead money generating website absolutely FREE!!! Your website is giving away FREE catheters to people with no strings attached. We ship them their FREE catheters with absolutely no cost to them! When somebody signs up for free catheters by filling out the simple form on your site, you will get a notification of information in your email that lets you know when and easily keep track of all the leads your site has generated. Chances are that person is either buying their supplies out of pocket or trying to wash and reuse them and they more than likely can easily qualify for the Urological Homecare Program. If they do you just made yourself a kewl $100.00

We do all the work involved in qualifying your leads for the Urological Homecare Program, and you do NOT have to do anything except keep promoting your website and keep generating cash for yourself! Please keep in mind you are helping thousands of people who need this type of program and you will be doing the disability community a great service by spreading the word and also making good extra cash for yourself.
Commissions are paid the 1st and 15th of every month! For example: If you got 15 good deals in the same month you would receive $1500.00 commission check on the first of the following month. if you need your commissions sooner I am sure we can work something out.

You will get $100.00 commission for every referral that comes from your website for every qualified lead that becomes a member of the Urological Home Care Program. You can get paid by Check or Paypal. The choice is yours!

How Much Can I Make?

Remember $100 for every referral that becomes a new patient for the

Urological Home Care Program. That means you get paid:

1. good referral is $100.00

2. good referrals is $200.00

3. good referrals is $300.00

4. good referrals is $400.00

5. good referrals is $500.00.

6. good referrals is $600.00

7. good referrals is $700.00

8. good referrals is $800.00

9. good referrals is $900.00

10. good referrals is $1000.00

There's NO Limit!!!

hmmm I think I am going to stay away from this one, but nice effort OP.

JassieB said: You're simply making a what is known as a referral bonus.

Look at the links on the page -- there's one titled, "Easy Way to Wealth". Click on it and you'll see a referral program for wheel chairs.

Looks like all FW members can set up a site. Here is what it states:

All of CathForFree.com patient's supplies arrive at their front door a few days before the 1st of every month by UPS like clockwork. We have 5 distribution points we ship from within the USA and a toll-free number so our patients can easily reach us whenever they need too. We call this program our Urological Home Care Program. It allows people to keep their bodies clean and live a longer better healthier life without costing them more than the allowable amount from their insurance company which they already have.

How Do You Make Money?

We provide you with your own lead money generating website absolutely FREE!!! Your website is giving away FREE catheters to people with no strings attached. We ship them their FREE catheters with absolutely no cost to them! When somebody signs up for free catheters by filling out the simple form on your site, you will get a notification of information in your email that lets you know when and easily keep track of all the leads your site has generated. Chances are that person is either buying their supplies out of pocket or trying to wash and reuse them and they more than likely can easily qualify for the Urological Homecare Program. If they do you just made yourself a kewl $100.00

We do all the work involved in qualifying your leads for the Urological Homecare Program, and you do NOT have to do anything except keep promoting your website and keep generating cash for yourself! Please keep in mind you are helping thousands of people who need this type of program and you will be doing the disability community a great service by spreading the word and also making good extra cash for yourself.
Commissions are paid the 1st and 15th of every month! For example: If you got 15 good deals in the same month you would receive $1500.00 commission check on the first of the following month. if you need your commissions sooner I am sure we can work something out.

You will get $100.00 commission for every referral that comes from your website for every qualified lead that becomes a member of the Urological Home Care Program. You can get paid by Check or Paypal. The choice is yours!

How Much Can I Make?

Remember $100 for every referral that becomes a new patient for the

Urological Home Care Program. That means you get paid:

1. good referral is $100.00

2. good referrals is $200.00

3. good referrals is $300.00

4. good referrals is $400.00

5. good referrals is $500.00.

6. good referrals is $600.00

7. good referrals is $700.00

8. good referrals is $800.00

9. good referrals is $900.00

10. good referrals is $1000.00

There's NO Limit!!!

I wish I was making a referral bonus. Sorry if you didn't like the offer, but I personally have no vested interest in whether you get a catheter or not. I just thought it would be a good offer for those who are incontinent. Interesting bit of info that you provided though. I really honestly had no idea there was a referral program offered by this company. But I agree with the spirit of the free catheter campaign. No one should have to wash and reuse a dirty catheter!

Seems to me, the way you keep p*ssing all over me, you might need a catheter of your own!

no thanxs.......

So we should start posting the offers for a "Free Glucose Meter" for Liberty Medical Diabetes Supply?

Wow! There are a ton of these offers out there, such as https://www.freeglucosemeter.com/ for a "free" glucose meter if you provide them insurance information. Such offers have been removed from FW in the past.

edit: added example URL of a site like this one.

I've reported this to mods twice with no response.

JassieB said: So we should start posting the offers for a "Free Glucose Meter" for Liberty Medical Diabetes Supply?

Wow! There are a ton of these offers out there.

I've gotten about 4 glucose meters from offers on this site.

Jigsi said: JassieB said: So we should start posting the offers for a "Free Glucose Meter" for Liberty Medical Diabetes Supply?

Not from the companies that collect your insurance information in order to bill your insurance company or Medicaid.

Try freeglucosemeter.com or Liberty Medical for your "free glucose meter." They will send you the same thing you get from this deal -- NOTHING, without providing a billable insurance company.

Enjoy your commission.

JassieB said: Jigsi said: JassieB said: So we should start posting the offers for a "Free Glucose Meter" for Liberty Medical Diabetes Supply?

Not from the companies that collect your insurance information in order to bill your insurance company or Medicaid.

Try freeglucosemeter.com or Liberty Medical for your "free glucose meter." They will send you the same thing you get from this deal -- NOTHING, without providing a billable insurance company.

Enjoy your commission.

You know, it just makes me sad that you keep saying this, so I am going to ignore you. What you are saying could have severe consequences for me on FW, and I care too much about my membership here to even discuss this with you any further. I repeat, I am not profiting from this post in anyway. So I am going to just ignore it and let it go. Have a nice life. I hope you don't choke on your own bile.

Now children,let's play nice!!

Jigsi said: I hope you don't choke on your own bile.

I hope you don't choke on your own urine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014