QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

FREE Movie Screening thread...New and Improved!

3 of 910
Bobbin3000
6/25/07 6:07 PM
MovieFilmFan said:

Wild About Movies does not STEAL any links. Fox Searchlight pays them $3000 per movie title to promote their screenings on www.wildaboutmovies.com since Wild About Movies gets over 50,000 unique visitors each day. All this talk about nonsense. Typical for people who have nothing better to do than troll the internet for FREE SCREENINGS. Why not be a real person and pay for a movie? Or better yet, maybe you're jealous you don't own a website and make money off of it.

Thank you, guy who owns Wild About Movies

CHICAGO

Rescue Dawn

A screening tomorrow night, June 26, available at Movie Filler; sign-up to the website is required, but unlike other websites, they are legitimate.

http://www.moviefiller.com/screening_view.html?iScreeningId=271
almightytora
6/25/07 8:17 PM
CHICAGO, IL

INTRODUCING THE DWIGHTS

TUESDAY, 6/26/07 (TOMORROW)

http://www.moviefiller.com/screening_view.html?iScreeningId=267
ooyler
6/25/07 8:21 PM
BERKELEY, CA

BROKEN ENGLISH SCREENING CONTEST

Here's your chance to attend a Berkeley screening of BROKEN ENGLISH on Thursday night, June 28. The film's regular public engagements begin July 6 in the Bay Area.

To enter, send an e-mail to sfmarketing@landmarktheatres.com with the words ‘Broken English Berkeley screening' in the subject line by Tuesday, June 26, 11am . A limited number of winners will be selected at random. If selected, you will receive an email confirmation and details to attend the screening.

In a startling mature and nuanced performance, Parker Posey plays Nora Wilder, a thirty-something Manhattanite who is cynical about love and relationships, in this astute collaboration with first-time writer/director Zoe Cassavetes. Nora plugs away at her job in a posh downtown hotel and can't help but wonder what it is she has to do to find a relationship as ideal as her friend Audrey's (Drea De Matteo) "perfect marriage." It doesn’t help that her overbearing mother (Gena Rowlands) takes every opportunity to remind Nora that she's still unattached. After a series of disastrous first dates, she meets Julien (Melvil Poupaud), a seemingly devil-may-care Frenchman with a passion for living. Expecting another disastrous ending, Nora tries to avoid making the same mistakes. She finds herself in Paris looking to break old patterns. Inevitably, Nora has to look inward before she can find a new outlook on life and most importantly, love. http://www.brokenenglishfilm.com/
filmlover101
6/26/07 2:51 AM
i have free screening for ages 20-29 yrs. old Male /Female -Only first 6 persons to Rsvp will get confirmation to be on guestlist Will need first & last names

. Each person can bring a guest

Movie :License To Wed ( Comedy) W/Robin Williams
Date : June 26th Tuesday
Time : 6-6:30pm (movie begins 7pm ) No late arrivals please
filmlover101
6/26/07 1:30 PM
hi

please email me at redjaguar710@gmail.com with names of all who want to see License To Wed .

Thanks
Milhous
6/26/07 9:38 PM
Phoenix, AZ

Eagle vs. Shark
Transformers

Edge 103.9

Requires email to sign up for the contest.
alexxc
6/26/07 11:18 PM
Introducing The Dwights

Chicago, IL

MIX Insiders can win passes to a special screening of the new film Introducing the Dwights on Thursday, July 12th at 7:30 P.M. at AMC River East 21 downtown (322 E. Illinois Street).

Winners will be notified the week of 07/02/07.

You can sign up at The Mix
mardigras252
6/27/07 10:11 AM
Chicagogal said:

Just to let you know Movie Filler site is down...check back in a few hours...
About WAM, I appreciate any site including WAM that can generously offer a print passes link. It gets very frustrating to enter news contests and not hear back if you won passes.

Just IMO.

This is not the forum for this topic.
This forum is for posting new screening announcement, NOT promoting WAM or any other site.
Besides your wording sounds familiarly suspicious.

Moving forward, register to see in
ATLANTA:

Ratatouille (June 28) Here
Talk To Me (July 12) here
I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry (July 18) here

The other movies: No Reservations, and Shark Vs. Eagle are also on the site, but have been previously posted: http://cwatlantatv.com/contests.

Where is the moderator?

I look forward to seeing these on WAM soon.
rocksca
6/27/07 11:41 AM
Atlanta Charlotte Nashville Raleigh Birmingham

Hairspray

shakefire.com
mardigras252
6/27/07 11:55 AM
Volition.com is offering passes to Hairspray, and will soon have an active link for passes to see "The Bourne Ultimatum".

Register at to the movie or for the prize pack at: http://www.volition.com/movietix/.

The current Hairspray offer is for:
Albany, NY - July 11th at Regal Cinema 10
Albuquerque, NM - July 12th
Buffalo, NY - July 11th at Regal Transit Center
Las Vegas, NV - Week of July 16th
Phoenix, AZ - Week of July 16th
Rochester, NY - July 11th at Regal Greece Ridge
Syracuse, NY - July 11th at Regal Carousel 17
Tucson, AZ - Week of July 16th
3 of 910
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.