• filter:
  • 1102103104105 106
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
How does one go about requesting a free code? I have sent a pm to Mulox two different times requested a code with no response back. Am I doing something wrong or is requesting via Pm inappropriate?

rated:
tjmightymouse said:   How does one go about requesting a free code? I have sent a pm to Mulox two different times requested a code with no response back. Am I doing something wrong or is requesting via Pm inappropriate?
My apologies, not sure how I missed you... must have got caught in a tidal wave of other requests.  Check your PM now.  

Also in the future (this goes for everyone) if I don't respond to after 8 hours or so, please post your request out here in the open.

rated:
$1 off
6TXT9J4V
by 08/30/2015 11:59 p.m. CT

rated:
justacog said:   $1 off
6TXT9J4V
by 08/30/2015 11:59 p.m. CT

Thanks justacog,   I used 6TXT9J4V

rated:
0 points for already used codes.

rated:
Hi mulox,

can you spare 1-3 this Sunday expiring codes?

here's a $1 code off JMHKW6VQ exp today.

thanks in advance

rated:
Tommythe, Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you recover well and soon. Best wishes!

rated:
Check out this page for info on how to get RedBox Deals

www.redbox.com/deals

rated:
Anyone else having trouble with the RedBox App?
When I click browsing all locations to set my location, all I get is a whirling "wheel" and "Loading Kiosks" message.
I get no way to set my location.
I'm running the latest version of the app on iPhone 4S running IOS 8.3.
I went into chat on the RedBox website to get help.
I was told that they would look into it and email me within 24-48 hours.
They gave me a credit for a free DVD or Blu Ray rental.
They always seem to have good customer service.

rated:
Take $1.00 off the first day of any movie.
USE THIS CODE: G29JJ52D
by 08/30/2015 11:59 p.m. CT (09:59 pm PT, 12:59 am ET)

rated:
Weekly Status Report
Total of 190 codes given away last week, averaging 27 per day
116 total members have received codes to date (up from 105 last report)

Just a heads up, I am going to be traveling tomorrow from noon until 4pm EST.  Get your requests in early, otherwise I will get back to you in the evening.

rated:
TempName13 said:   0 points for already used codes.
  this is the point if you get codes from us 99.9% of the time they are good fresh  more than a week valid codes just read feedback
 I cant imagine anyone checking them all. On top of resending them to members. But I know I get them fresh and other donating members do as well
and mulox implemented a system where he keeps track of everything  and does a great job of doing it

Like we said before if you have a free code PM it mulox  for redistribution to members
all other codes are welcome as well but for now post them freely as we have a way of getting free codes to all members as needed without resorting  to discounts
(by the way im doing great thanks to all you guys for all the best wishes  )

rated:
if you guys need some codes while mulox is off line PM me I have some private codes that are off the system
new members please wait for mulox (I can't check your level of participation)this offer is only for donors/ senior members /established members im on line almost 20/7 now that I have to stay in a lazy boy or bed for few days

rated:
tommythe said:   if you guys need some codes while mulox is off line PM me I have some private codes that are off the system
new members please wait for mulox (I can't check your level of participation)this offer is only for donors/ senior members /established members im on line almost 20/7 now that I have to stay in a lazy boy or bed for few days

Tommy, please don't give away your saved personal codes. Only thing better than the pain meds is keeping your mind busy with a good movie. Plus movies don't have side effects.  Thank you for your generosity, hope you're starting to feel better.

rated:
Red55 said:   
tommythe said:   if you guys need some codes while mulox is off line PM me I have some private codes that are off the system

Tommy, please don't give away your saved personal codes. Only thing better than the pain meds is keeping your mind busy with a good movie. Plus movies don't have side effects.  Thank you for your generosity, hope you're starting to feel better.

im absolutely fine I have Netflix Amazon prime and over 500 channels on my cable tv  its absolutely fine I don't use redbox anymore  only on rear occasions
PM after 12 pm before mulox comes back  ill take care of you
my pain is better then before going in  im not taking any extras only a minimum patch 25 mg which is nothing  im already scheduled to go to physical therapy on Thursday Not sure what they can do but evaluate  but still

also my saved codes are codes that would go to you guys anyway  I just like to keep in case  batch of few
and I don't want to confuse muloxes system  and I don't touch those I send him 
SO PRIVATE means OURS  just ask im here checking every 30 min or less

rated:
Hi there any chance I can get a couple of codes for the up coming weekend? Thanks in advance. Also glad to hear Tommythe is on the mend hope, you have a speedy recovery.

rated:
cuzwhy said:   Hi there any chance I can get a couple of codes for the up coming weekend? Thanks in advance. Also glad to hear Tommythe is on the mend hope, you have a speedy recovery.
  check PM  codes you requested  I  send to your PM

rated:
Sorry to ask/bother you tommythe, might you have a code useable for tonight? thank's either way!

rated:
retrac said:   Sorry to ask/bother you tommythe, might you have a code useable for tonight? thank's either way!
  Never mind tommythe & Mulox. Went another route.

rated:
Can I bother you guys with 5 codes.

rated:
Check your PM

rated:
Mulox said:   Check your PM
  Thanks again.

rated:
I could have the use of 5 codes, so pm me if avail.

rated:
Everyone should have their codes now... 72 left, all expiring next Tues 9/8

rated:
Looking for 2 codes

rated:
nopaybob said:   Looking for 2 codes
  Check PM

rated:
Just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up on a new change/policy we are implementing immediately.  I have discussed with tommy and he is in agreement, and I don't think it will be an issue for 99% of you.  I will also update the Quick Summary soon, but here is the gist of it:

FIRST SOME BACKGROUND... WHY ARE WE DOING THIS NEW POLICY?
1. We do this unpaid (worse for tommy, he is in the negative since he pays out of pocket for codes). I have been tracking all of my time every day, and I am averaging 15-20 hours per week doing this... WAY more than I expected, this is a part-time job!
2. Since we always have more codes available vs. the actual demand... 99% of folks have gotten used to requesting codes many days in advance of when they need them. For the other 1%... see the last line in this post.

WHAT IS IT?
Starting now, we are implementing a 24-hour turnaround policy on code requests.  That means if you request a code, you will get it within 24 hour of posting in the forum or private messaging (PM) me.  As I said, for 99% of you, this should not impact you at all, because now with the new system, everyone is able to plan ahead (for example, save up codes for this weekend).  The folks that will suffer are the ones that are standing in front of a kiosk and waiting for me to PM them a code.  As I have said before, just don't do that!  If you blow up my inbox or this thread with repeated requests, demanding a code be sent immediately, you will be put to the bottom of the queue for codes... there is simply NO reason for this!  

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
1. Everyone will continue to plan better, asking in advance, as most already do
2. It makes it 10x easier on me, because I don't have to drop everything every 5 minutes, which can be very distracting on a busy day.  This should cut my time on here in half (I hope).  
3. I MIGHT experiment with doing batches in certain windows like 1-2pm and 9-10pm daily (stay tuned)
4. In many cases, if I am not busy, many will get their codes turned around in a few minutes to an hour or so.  The difference is that we are not committing to that fast every time
5. I would venture to guess that 50% will get codes in 1 hour or less, 40% will get them in 1 to 8 hours, and 9% in 8-12 hours, and 1% in 13-24 hours.

At the end of the day... this is a free movie folks, it's not life or death, so you can wait. The key is to just plan ahead. There is an old saying that goes:  "Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"

rated:
I have received 5 codes from Mulox today. Thanks.

rated:
just one thing you forgot to mention mulox its that  most of our codes have expiration date of 1 week plus and we get them in patches now  so we will have them with longer expiration ( when I get them its 14 days )
so on top off getting free codes you guys  have a choice of when and where to use them (both online or at the kiosk )
unlike before where you had to jump on a code just to see that it was already used by lurkers
it is only fair to us to plan ahead
it makes it  easier to manage and supply you guys with fresh ones without any going to waist
PLEASE don't forget this A SHARING system it will not work without donations
forward free rental codes to mulox for redistribution among FW members
all other codes post freely as we are blessed with plenty of free ones and all members are taken care of

rated:
Good afternoon everyone. I could use two codes if possible. Thanks

rated:
Good Evening everyone. I can use one Redbox code if available.

rated:
Everyone should be taken care of now.
Just a reminder that anyone who has ever requested and received a code in the past, should only use PM.
Only those requesting codes for the first time should post in the forum (or those that have requested by PM and not heard back in 24 hours).
This makes it easier on me to manage the queue and also keeps this thread a bit cleaner.
Thanks!

rated:
For those who don't check the Hot Deals section, this was posted today:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1458958/
Free rental when you text HEB to 727272 exp: 9/16/15

rated:
Received one code from Mulox. Thank you.

rated:
Still have about 60+ codes left that expire on Tuesday, plus 50 more that expire next Friday.

rated:
Mulox, thanks for taking the time out to dispense the codes. And TommyThe, thank you for your generosity, too. You guys are awesome.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1102103104105 106
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015