• Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Free Movie: V74MNHQX by 06/28/2015 11:59 p.m. CT
75 cents off: ZWJ7T4TR by 06/28/2015 11:59 p.m. CT

rated:
Use code 9QVRHTXH for: $1 off any 2 discs. 1 use, online/in-app/at the box. Exp 6/28/15@11:59pm CT

rated:
ROGO expires tonight

NQ9N7RWJ

And, yes, I'd prefer you indicate if you use the code; but, I say let people post how they want (ask for PMs, post freely, whatever). The harder we make it, the fewer codes that will get posted.

rated:
NQ9N7RWJ Used. Thanks.

rated:
here an redbox code form the big gulp cups at 7-11 store.
Free one day DVD rental Expires on10/31/15 at 11:59 CT

D7KD473N

rated:
Mulox said:   
Newyorker1905 said:   
f2000sa said:   All codes posted by GuyFromNJ were used (not by me).
Folks

We have to find a solution to this lurker problem. Going forward, if you have time, please send these codes via PM instead of writing it here outright. Just a suggestion. 

I could not agree more.  This has been an ongoing problem for years now, and it just frustrates the heck out of everyone, and is just not fair to others that are generous in giving codes, and others that are courteous enough to post when used.  Also, I don't understand what the purpose/benefit of this thread being put under moderation is providing??  If moderators aren't going to step in and police this properly, then I propose we form a committee of the senior members who are most active in this thread (like myself, tommy, jeff, etc.) and have all codes sent to the committee, who will then in turn disburse out codes via PM as they are requested.  Problem solved!!  
Just my 2 cents...

absolutely agree with mulox and others there should be something done a separate link for active members with any sign in feature or just not visible for non established members with that said I would still encourage new ones to join  maybe post a couple to get in
  rogo  HV5R79KZ  does not work sorry I called and got 2 instead please  post when used

rated:
Mulox im in but who has the time? maybe FW should spare someone some change (yes you moderators) to do this

rated:
2 codes only to established contributing members 45 day exp  PM ONLY gone sorry

rated:
"SM74WK3" - Free 1-Day DVD Rental Or Take $1.50 Off Any Blu-ray Rental (Exp. 6/30)
Free Movie Rental For Redbox Email Subscribers
Free DVD Rental On Your Birthday With A Redbox Account

rated:
Rent 1, Get 1 Free. Expires 7/5/15. JDJZ7WVN

rated:
Rent 1, Get 1 Free. Expires 7/5/15. 4QKXVWR3

rated:
Used JDJZ7WVN, thanks TheQuaker!

rated:
free game rental... WK77MTT2 ends today

rated:
SM74WK3 - Does not work - Has it expired?

rated:
baileysf said:   SM74WK3 - Does not work - Has it expired?
  It just worked for me about 1 hour ago.... got 5 movies.

rated:
Try SM74WKS instead of SM74WK3. good through 6/30/2015.

rated:
SM74WKS Not valid coupon

rated:
Mulox said:   baileysf said:   SM74WK3 - Does not work - Has it expired?
  It just worked for me about 1 hour ago.... got 5 movies.

This code also didn't work for me on app nor via browser. Paid for a dvd rental and when picking up at the kiosk around 9:00pm PST, I decide to try the code and this time it worked, so I picked up a free DVDs rental. However, when I tried to use it again, after I enter code at kiosk, the amount did show zero. But after I swipe the credit card, kiosk displayed message that this code has been used and free rental for second try didn't go through. After one more try same thing happened as code would work until the point I swipe the card to reject it, Looks like this multi-use code is now being changed to single use for a known credit card? So they keep a black list base on credit card number now? Now sure what triggers to invalidate the code....well...

rated:
   Happy July!

movienight still works!
(just verified, $1.50 off)

rated:
confirmed, Movienight has been working for very long time now.

rated:
ROGO - 2V9KJXDQ - expires 7/5

rated:
And it works daily -For curious ones who have not done this daily - make sure that you text the full word movienight - no space - if you text with space between movie and night - it wont work.

it always gves you a 1 week expiring code - so multiply by the number of cellphones available to text - this is virtually more than enough to cover all releases from red box.

just text movienight to 727272.

rated:
Rent one, get one free 37N46JRM Expires July 5.

rated:
f2000sa said:   confirmed, Movienight has been working for very long time now.

movienight stopped working for me today.

rated:
lfcreds said:   f2000sa said:   confirmed, Movienight has been working for very long time now.

movienight stopped working for me today.

I just used movienight successfully about 2 hours ago

rated:
fiveholetarget said:   Rent one, get one free 37N46JRM Expires July 5.
  Used by a lurker already. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 183848586 87
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015