• filter:
  • 125 26 27282943
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
the card itself

rated:
Registering the card may help, but that does not mean it will work. Cards with your name on them are more likely to work, but not always.

rated:
joeytse said:   kanderna said:   joeytse said:   

I've tried using a debit card from a rebate to check out movies with the free codes...it keeps denying me when I enter my zip code. What zip code do you guys use for the rebate debit cards?
TIA.
joey

You may have already done this, but make sure you "register" it online. That gives you the opportunity to enter an address for vendors' verification software.

Register what?...the rebate card itself or the item when I filled out the rebate info on the form?

The card itself. Not sure if this is always the case, but rebate cards I've had lately have a website on the back that allows me to associate an address with.

rated:
For anyone who wants 50 cents off...

I received these at 5:45pm Central and said they had to be used within 48 hrs (one-time use):
QWHVM23
5M5HRZ4

I have two accounts and this code was emailed to both, so think it can probably be used my many people. Expires 6/7:
N65T5CT

I'd say please post when used, but that rarely does any good.

rated:
Same deal here on N65T5CT. Multiple emails accounts with this code...

rated:
Here's two more:

K6MR5HW
W36JZVD

rated:
$.50 off TWO this weekend only if anyone wants/needs...

7X3D2GN

rated:
bump

rated:
Redbox sent out the July free rental code today. If anyone is not using theirs feel free to PM me the code.

rated:
RENT ANY 2 at a time & get
50 cents off your total rental
when you use this code* online or at the kiosk:

7TW2J4J

Promo Code Expires: 07/29/2012 11:59 p.m. CT

rated:
good thing i tried it before the code expires

rated:
New codes anyone ?

rated:
tajar96 said:   New codes anyone ?

Sorry to all those out there that subscribe to this thread, but I just couldn't resist. If someone has a code they will post it. There is no reason to hang around like a dog with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, asking for handouts.

rated:
Man, some folks are mean. whatever, it is a free country.

Here is a code for folks to enjoy!

RENT ANY 2 at a time & get
50 cents off your total rental
when you use this code* online or at the box:

5TD4344V

Promo Code Expires: 09/02/2012 11:59 p.m. CT

rated:
Enjoy !!!

Redbox has a special gift just for you! Use this promo code* at checkout (ONLINE or at the BOX) to take 50˘ off your first day of a DVD, Blu-ray™ or game rental:

6Z6R673Z

This promo code is only valid thru 09/16/2012 11:59 p.m. CT

rated:
Here is a 1-day DVD free rental code RR4VHJ7H that I am not able to use. Use once@kiosk. can't be shared. Exp 9/23/12@11.59CT

rated:
Here is two codes that I am not going to use. One Time Use. Must be used at kiosk 9/23/12.
366DX4KZ, JDNJ6TWX

Hope you enjoy!

rated:
Thanks. Great info. This is why I love Fatwallet.com I have not paid for a movie in years. Green for you

rated:
Here is a 1-day DVD free rental code TWZJW4H5 that I am not able to use. Use once@kiosk. Expires 10/8/12 11:59 CT.

Please indicate once it has been used.

rated:
salzmane said:   Here is a 1-day DVD free rental code TWZJW4H5 that I am not able to use. Use once@kiosk. Expires 10/8/12 11:59 CT.

Please indicate once it has been used.

Redeemed.....thanks Salzmane.

rated:
NTTZ43WZ - today only, reply if used, don't be a lurking diick.

rated:
6TZM7WGH - also today only, also please post when used. Redbox needs more good movies to watch!!!!! And codes that last longer than 18 hours!!!!!

rated:
sorry so late, just saw text- K3HMRZKJ

rated:
Redeemed. Thanks.

rated:
I know this is posted (and re-posted) elsewhere, but it should also be here:

To celebrate their 10th. birthday, Redbox is offering free movie and game rentals tomorrow(10/10/2012).

Promo code is: BIRTHDAY

Promo code terms: Code is valid from 10/10/12 at 12am CT through 10/11/12 at 11:59:59pm CT. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Code valid at box only for a 1-day standard DVD, Blu-ray DiscTM, or video game rental. Code is not valid online, via app, or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental rate for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the box) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancellation or change at any time.

rated:
It's posted as a deal on it's own here (thanks imagine1128), but worth adding to this one as well:

Text RENT to 727272 to receive a code for a free GAME rental that's good 'til 12/31/12 (after Christmas in case anyone receives any new game consoles and wants to try out a game).
Now if they'd just up their game rental selection...

rated:
Also just in, thanks to fivetalanets for this one:

Text JUSTDANCE to 727272 to receive a code for a free GAME rental that's good 'til 12/31/12.

rated:
Get 50˘ off ANY rental

Redbox has a special gift just for you! Use this promo code* at checkout (ONLINE or at the BOX) to take 50˘ off your total rental:
PY39CSQM

This promo code is only valid thru 11/04/2012 11:59:59PM CT

rated:
Here is a Free Redbox code from McDonalds Monopoly. If anyone has any Coke Reward codes they don't want, send them my way via PM. Thanks!

TO REDEEM YOUR RENTAL, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Go to Redbox.com

2. Log in to your Redbox.com account, or create a new one.

3. Find a Redbox location near you.

4. Pick a DVD that you’d like to rent.

5. On the checkout page, enter your payment card information and type in your Redbox Redemption Code (Online Promo Code):

TKQMV6RN

rated:
6 free Redbox rentals.

TRYREDBOX
TRYGAMES
SCREEN
JUSTDANCE
RENT
TRYITOUT

Text each word to 727272 to receive your codes.

pulled from sd

rated:
Butcherboy said:   6 free Redbox rentals.Now they just need a better selection of movies...

rated:
Butcherboy said:   6 free Redbox rentals.

TRYREDBOX
TRYGAMES
SCREEN
JUSTDANCE
RENT
TRYITOUT

Text each word to 727272 to receive your codes.

pulled from sd

Are these one time use codes or universal ones like DVDONME or BREAKROOM

rated:
One time each - text the code to 727272 and you'll get a reply back with a unique code.

rated:
So these are just for games? That's what TRYREDBOX got me.

rated:
Seems like only games.

shampooguy said:   So these are just for games? That's what TRYREDBOX got me.

rated:
1 day DVD rental... one time use G5ZQM4ZQ
exp 11/5/2012 @ 11:59pm

rated:
same deal

ZMNX6HH2

rated:
Free code - one time - use by midnight tonight. KHWZNM2N

rated:
One more one time use.. expires midnight - RNJVT456

rated:
one more free rental code, expires tonight, WTZMZ646

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014