• filter:
  • 12 3 4553
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
if i have a codes that works i just tell the person behind me what the code is when i walk away they can even GASP look over my shoulder as i enter the code really i dont mind!

rated:
the rule of thumb is this. The lesser people in your area that knows about these promo codings and how to obtain it will then give you a piece of ownership of these redbox. When the word gets out, you will then be waiting in a long line with people like myself just to find out that them new releases that you are so anticipating to get is all booked out. It is a rolling chain cycle and it starts with you.

It is still best to be the only storerobber in your area.

rated:
$1 is very reasonable when hollywood is charging $4.99, Comcast onDemand is charging $4.99 and blockbuster is charging $4.75, I just hope they(redbox) can survive and not losing money. I like free movie but not for the cost of shutting down company that I like.

rated:
jasoncwlee said: $1 is very reasonable when hollywood is charging $4.99, Comcast onDemand is charging $4.99 and blockbuster is charging $4.75, I just hope they(redbox) can survive and not losing money. I like free movie but not for the cost of shutting down company that I like.I agree wholeheartedly!!...however, every Monday is movie night now, haha

rated:
storerobber said: the rule of thumb is this. The lesser people in your area that knows about these promo codings and how to obtain it will then give you a piece of ownership of these redbox. When the word gets out, you will then be waiting in a long line with people like myself just to find out that them new releases that you are so anticipating to get is all booked out. It is a rolling chain cycle and it starts with you.

I always wait for the monday code to rent all the movies that came out the previous tuesday. I'm in no rush to watch new releases. Also, I find it best to hit up WM Redbox at 7:30am on the way to work.

On the way home from work or after work all together is the absolute WORST time to return DVDs. The line is out of control and filled with idiots that don't sort by release date.

rated:
So, the company is cutting the codes?

rated:
storerobber said: the rule of thumb is this. The lesser people in your area that knows about these promo codings and how to obtain it will then give you a piece of ownership of these redbox. When the word gets out, you will then be waiting in a long line with people like myself just to find out that them new releases that you are so anticipating to get is all booked out. It is a rolling chain cycle and it starts with you.

If it wasn't for Internet people sharing, you or I would never known these codes in the first place.

PLEASE, STOP BEING SO SELFISH/GREEDY!!!

rated:
Arguing is not what this forum is about...let's all play nice. So what's the code for today?

rated:
joeytse said: Arguing is not what this forum is about...let's all play nice. So what's the code for today?6XQ15B

rated:
I as well as many people were just charged the 1$ dispite using the code for the first time or even using redbox for the first time period. I disputed the 1$ charge without question from my CC company online who could care less about $1 and didn't ask questions.

rated:
JediFreeStuff said: storerobber said: the rule of thumb is this. The lesser people in your area that knows about these promo codings and how to obtain it will then give you a piece of ownership of these redbox. When the word gets out, you will then be waiting in a long line with people like myself just to find out that them new releases that you are so anticipating to get is all booked out. It is a rolling chain cycle and it starts with you.

If it wasn't for Internet people sharing, you or I would never known these codes in the first place.

PLEASE, STOP BEING SO SELFISH/GREEDY!!!

oh yeah? why don't you go tell that other person who were ahead of me and was trying to be nice by giving me the code of the day but I ended up thinking of you and say no thanks while laughing at them.

I already got the code of the day so thanks to no thanks

green with envy me

rated:
MONDAY CODE FOR 4/21/08

6XQ15B

go to www.insideredbox.com to get the most recent promo codes. My friend uses these codes all the time, but he never returns his movies on time, so redbox is hoping you get the movie and never return it. if you keep it for 25 days then you are charege 1.06 x 25 and you own the dvd. this happen to me once when i went out of town and forgot to return the dvd. never again.

hope this helps fellow fatwalleters.

rated:
FWIW, I've only seen one other person at the box I go to in the coupl'a months I've been going there. I would leave a post-it, but I'm figuring the rebox guy would find it before any customer!

rated:
For some reason I don't get texts on my phone... Anyone else get it yet?

rated:
MAYDAY is reported to be working now.

rated:
Rambler said: MAYDAY is reported to be working now.

Yup it is. Got a couple movies today.

rated:
HIGHLIFE worked for me today.

rated:
Rambler said: HIGHLIFE worked for me today.[/Q}

Cool, I may have to try that.

rated:
Free rental code for Wednesday:

14LRL9

rated:
paolobeltran said: Free rental code for Wednesday:

14LRL9
Yep, Redbox is having free movie Mondays AND Wednesdays during May. Nice

rated:
anybody got todays redbox code yet? Monday 12th i hate waiting half the day to get the code. i want to go out for my walk, which includes the mile and a half to redbox, but am stuck waiting for the code. thanks

rated:
Is redbox still sending codes by email? I have been using redbox for 3 months now and I have yet to get a code by email. I find all my codes online forums. thanks.

rated:
Today's code is DM1048 I got it almost an hour ago.

rated:
ucdhokie said: Is redbox still sending codes by email? I have been using redbox for 3 months now and I have yet to get a code by email. I find all my codes online forums. thanks.

Me neither Are these codes sent only via SMS or via email also ?

rated:
Bmr4life said: mastavic said: vegastaco said: you need no account just go and pick a movie then slide the credit card of your choice you can find free codes all over the net and you do not need a account to use them
Thanks for the information! I found a few codes online - can I redeem several DVDs using different codes on the same day if they're all on the same credit card?

Yes. Every code is once per CC forever. You can use 100 codes on a single CC or a single code on 100 different CC's all in the same day. Only hold up is a code can never be used more than once on a single CC no matter the time frame. Its beneficial to have multiple CC's since a lot of codes are have exp dates. Example being the Monday only codes.

Lastly, you will know whether or not the code will work with you CC right after you swipe the CC. If it does not work, you will have the option to cancel the transaction, use a diff code, or a diff card.

You have seen these options before? With a code that didn't work with the credit card?

rated:
k000 said: ucdhokie said: Is redbox still sending codes by email? I have been using redbox for 3 months now and I have yet to get a code by email. I find all my codes online forums. thanks.

Me neither Are these codes sent only via SMS or via email also ?

I think these are SMS only codes just signed up.

rated:
Hi out there!! Anybody received the Wednesday, May 14th code yet? here in the Midwest, i dont get mine til noon or so, and it looks like rain. i dont have a car, so need to walk 1 1/4 miles to my redbox. i want to rent todays movies and return yesterdays HIMOM rentals. thanks a lot!!

rated:
someone just sent me the Wednesday, May 14th code. it's 2672JC im running out to redeem before the rain happy renting everyone

rated:
ucdhokie said: Bmr4life said: mastavic said: vegastaco said: you need no account just go and pick a movie then slide the credit card of your choice you can find free codes all over the net and you do not need a account to use them
Thanks for the information! I found a few codes online - can I redeem several DVDs using different codes on the same day if they're all on the same credit card?

Yes. Every code is once per CC forever. You can use 100 codes on a single CC or a single code on 100 different CC's all in the same day. Only hold up is a code can never be used more than once on a single CC no matter the time frame. Its beneficial to have multiple CC's since a lot of codes are have exp dates. Example being the Monday only codes.

Lastly, you will know whether or not the code will work with you CC right after you swipe the CC. If it does not work, you will have the option to cancel the transaction, use a diff code, or a diff card.

You have seen these options before? With a code that didn't work with the credit card?

Yes. If the code has been used with that CC before, it won't work.

That said. NEW CODE FOR THE WEEK IS "HIMOM" Expires on May 19th.

rated:
tania90 said: Can't find the rent with promo code link on Surf It movie?
What am I doing wrong?
The codes are only good at the kiosk, not online.

rated:
EA5636 = today's free rental code 5/19

rated:
try www.insideredbox.com for free codes ^_^

rated:
htut1 said: try www.insideredbox.com for free codes ^_^

Thanks for the link, but its the same website that was posted back in August.

rated:
Free code MILLER works.

rated:
Bmr4life said: Free code MILLER works.

It does. Thank You!

rated:
NTREASURE2 was working the last couple days in my area too, but dont't know about today. has anyone been texted with Monday-5/24 code yet. guess it comes early when its texted, but mine comes online but not for 3-4 hours yet and i'd like to go out to beat the rain (I walk-no car) thanks

rated:
correction-sorry Monday-5/26 jeez!!

rated:
JG552P expires midnight 5-26-08

rated:
I used code "MEMORIAL" to rent all of the new movies released today (well I passed on that Mario and Luigi one). Rambo is giving me one heck of a headache though.

rated:
Hi!! anyone got Wednesdays code yet?? (May 28th)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 4553
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014