• filter:
  • 128 29 30313257
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Mulox said:   edifiz said:   I have a code for a free rental that expires today ... please pm me and I will give you the code ...
PM sent, thanks!

sent

rated:
Just a reminder that if you got any free movie codes from the Facebook movie matchup game, they all expire this Friday 5/3... so use 'em or lose 'em!

rated:
look for specially-marked 12 packs of Dr. Pepper for free codes
(thru 7-15 or while supplies last)

and under specially marked 20 oz bottle caps for chance to win a code

http://www.redbox.com/drpepper?icamp=hp:mss:drpepper:4:30:2013

rated:
Mulox said:   Just a reminder that if you got any free movie codes from the Facebook movie matchup game, they all expire this Friday 5/3... so use 'em or lose 'em!

or share them

rated:
I've got 3 to share. My big screen went kaput last week and can't use them.

NHXZD7V4 exp5/3(facebook)

G7WN44Q7 exp5/3(facebook)

DQ75Q7DH exp5/3(facebook)

Please post when used.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   I've got 3 to share. My big screen went kaput last week and can't use them.

NHXZD7V4 exp5/3(facebook)

G7WN44Q7 exp5/3(facebook)

DQ75Q7DH exp5/3(facebook)

Please post when used.

Used, thanks!

rated:
Here are mine.

QD5GHJRX
GXJJH6XH
32NXN2V4

rated:
uvasag said:   Here are mine.

QD5GHJRX
GXJJH6XH
32NXN2V4

These appear to have been used already (I'm assuming someone used them and didn't post). Still, thanks for sharing!

rated:
That's really crappy... it only takes 2 seconds to type the word "USED" and click reply. Have some courtesy and be considerate people! Maybe we ought to not post the codes publicly anymore, and just state we have them and first person to respond via PM gets them. This will avoid lazy leechers or lurkers.

Speaking of which, I have 2 codes for 50 cents off any rental, expires Sunday at midnight. PM me if you need one or both of them.

rated:
Free DVD rental when you reserve online code: 7743RRRB

Multiple uses, one-time per CC. Expires today 5/6.

Redbox.com

Enjoy!!

rated:
Awesome, thanks! Too bad this was not tomorrow... there are a bunch of movies coming out tomorrow that I prefer to use this on.

rated:
DanTsx said:   Free DVD rental when you reserve online code: 7743RRRB

Multiple uses, one-time per CC. Expires today 5/6.

Redbox.com

Enjoy!!

actually multiple uses on one CC! Online/app reservation OR kiosk.

rated:
Yesssss, I confirmed the same too!! I just rented about 12 movies using the same CC and code. I guess they want us to clear out the boxes to make room for all of the new releases they are adding after midnight?

rated:
Mulox said:   Yesssss, I confirmed the same too!! I just rented about 12 movies using the same CC and code. I guess they want us to clear out the boxes to make room for all of the new releases they are adding after midnight?

How odd, think it is a glitch in their system?

rated:
Yes I do think it's a glitch, esp since it is allowing multiple use on same card. BTW, I was able to use the code AGAIN today, so it didn't expire last night as the original poster mentioned, wooo hooo!!!

rated:
Tried it here and it didn't work.

rated:
JokerzWild said:   Tried it here and it didn't work.
since the code is thought to have 'expired' yesterday, it no longer works today at the kiosk. However, SDers report it still works for reservation online or with the phone app.

I earlier tried to reserve online and it complained about my CC. When I checked the CC account with Citi, it showed the $1 authorizations actually went through (I tried checkout out twice).

rated:
Same thing happened to me... the first 5 went through free on my android app, and then I looked at the email receipts and it shows the first 3 at zero and last 2 at 1.20 each... (and it did show 0 during checkout on my phone). I can only assume the bug/loophole has been fixed by Redbox...

rated:
Just used it on my phone (droid)... showed $0.00 and then when I picked up the disc, email is showing full price. hopefully billing will get worked out.. it accepted the code, so it shouldn't have charged me (us). If it's an error on their part, they should rectify it.

rated:
Just returned all 10 of my movies used on 2 diff cards. All receipts for card 1 showed 0.00, however on card 2, first 3 showed 0.00 but last 2 showed 1.20 for some reason. Not sure if it's even worth calling customer service over to complain over 2.40, esp since it was a glitch we probably should not have been able to use. Anyone else see charges on their receipts or on their online card statements?

rated:
i hate to be the one asking but how are these codes used?

rated:
laurafigel said:   i hate to be the one asking but how are these codes used?

https://redbox.custhelp.com/app/answers/cat/c/6

rated:
I have a code from Dr. Pepper 12 pk that I will not be using. Expires 7/15/13.

Promo code: claimed
Please post back here when used...

rated:
flamingonut said:   I have a code from Dr. Pepper 12 pk that I will not be using. Expires 7/15/13.

Promo code: Z4T5DWT4
Please post back here when used...

Used! Thank you!

rated:
Edit: Gave code away.

rated:
DVDNIGHT
Still working today, just used it.

rated:
BREAKROOM
Still working as of last night EST, used it.

rated:
.50 cents off a movie expires midnight tonight

77ZD6J3D

rated:
sorry for the lateness

Rent 1 movie, get a 2nd free, expires midnight tonight
T2227TDN

rated:
I have a Rent 1 Get 1 Free code as well... PM me for it

rated:
I have a 50 cents off code that expires tomorrow, 5/16. PM me for it

rated:
Hello, please send me any codes that are valid. Thanks!

rated:
Dream on!
sumthinhot said:   Hello, please send me any codes that are valid. Thanks!

rated:
Free code
NX2577D3

rated:
fran123cisco said:   Free code
NX2577D3

RNBM

rated:
Yea, I tried using it about 30 minutes after it was posted and it was showing already used

rated:
Used Breakroom code, still working! I will post any codes I find in the future, love that people take the time to post ones they won't use

rated:
KROGERFREE
Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals

rated:
I have a 50 cents off, expires Sunday. PM me for it.

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   KROGERFREE
Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals

find a Kroger store with redbox:
(it goes by many names, food4less, kingsoopers, etc)

http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.asp...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 128 29 30313257
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014