• filter:
  • 128 29 30313267
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i hate to be the one asking but how are these codes used?

rated:
laurafigel said:   i hate to be the one asking but how are these codes used?

https://redbox.custhelp.com/app/answers/cat/c/6

rated:
I have a code from Dr. Pepper 12 pk that I will not be using. Expires 7/15/13.

Promo code: claimed
Please post back here when used...

rated:
flamingonut said:   I have a code from Dr. Pepper 12 pk that I will not be using. Expires 7/15/13.

Promo code: Z4T5DWT4
Please post back here when used...

Used! Thank you!

rated:
Edit: Gave code away.

rated:
DVDNIGHT
Still working today, just used it.

rated:
BREAKROOM
Still working as of last night EST, used it.

rated:
.50 cents off a movie expires midnight tonight

77ZD6J3D

rated:
sorry for the lateness

Rent 1 movie, get a 2nd free, expires midnight tonight
T2227TDN

rated:
I have a Rent 1 Get 1 Free code as well... PM me for it

rated:
I have a 50 cents off code that expires tomorrow, 5/16. PM me for it

rated:
Hello, please send me any codes that are valid. Thanks!

rated:
Dream on!
sumthinhot said:   Hello, please send me any codes that are valid. Thanks!

rated:
Free code
NX2577D3

rated:
fran123cisco said:   Free code
NX2577D3

RNBM

rated:
Yea, I tried using it about 30 minutes after it was posted and it was showing already used

rated:
Used Breakroom code, still working! I will post any codes I find in the future, love that people take the time to post ones they won't use

rated:
KROGERFREE
Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals

rated:
I have a 50 cents off, expires Sunday. PM me for it.

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   KROGERFREE
Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals

find a Kroger store with redbox:
(it goes by many names, food4less, kingsoopers, etc)

http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.asp...

rated:
iowahawkeye said:   cyberpitstop said:   KROGERFREE

find a Kroger store with redbox:
(it goes by many names, food4less, kingsoopers, etc)

http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.asp...

The important part is ONCE per CC! Complete terms:
*Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Valid at the box only for a 1-day standard DVD rental or a discount worth the value of the standard DVD daily rental rate off the first night’s daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc™ or video game. Not valid online, on the app or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the excess daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc or video game and the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental fee for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the box) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancelation or change at any time.

SpeedDragon

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   KROGERFREE

Also note that it cannot be used online, only at the box

rated:
Works in Cali (at the box), we dont have Kroger but works at Ralphs maybe even Food 4 Less, free movie thanks to this forum, thank you.

rated:
palafox said:   Works in Cali (at the box), we dont have Kroger but works at Ralphs maybe even Food 4 Less, free movie thanks to this forum, thank you.
Maybe at any of these:

The Kroger Co. operates grocery retail stores under the following banners:

• Supermarkets - Kroger, Ralphs, Dillons, Smith's, King Soopers, Fry's, QFC, City Market, Owen's, Jay C, Pay Less, Baker's, Gerbes, Scott's Food & Pharmacy
  • Multi-department stores - Fred Meyer
  • Dillons Marketplace, Fry's Marketplace, King Soopers Marketplace, Kroger Marketplace, Smith's Marketplace
  • Price-impact warehouse stores - Food 4 Less, Foods Co

SpeedDragon

rated:
FREE 1-day rental, expires today
Online or at the box
Unlimited use, BUT limit ONCE per Credit Card

YYNNM957

rated:
Mulox said:   FREE 1-day rental, expires today, limit once per Credit Card

YYNNM957

online or only at the box?

rated:
Mulox said:   FREE 1-day rental, expires today
Online or at the box

YYNNM957

I got this code in text message. I was able to use it multiple times with online reservation with same credit card. I also rented another after I got to the box with same credit card.

rated:
Yes, it seems many have confirmed you can use it multiple times on the same card! Too bad I have already seen everything, but was able to get 2 movies today.

rated:
Thank you X 2.

Mulox said:   FREE 1-day rental, expires today
Online or at the box

YYNNM957

rated:
If you use YYNNM957 multiple times with the same credit card, it can catch you and charge you later.

rated:
If you use YYNNM957 multiple times with the same credit card, it can catch you and charge you later. People have used the same promo code with the SAME credit card, even though it says 0, it can charge you later. Not sure why it says 0, instead of something like "promo code has already been redeemed"
Redbox isn't that dumb.

rated:
I got a code off a Dr Pepper box GG57XWQ2

rated:
system10 said:   I got a code off a Dr Pepper box GG57XWQ2
Used, thanks!

rated:
Thanks Man

rated:
The best

rated:
I have a Rent One Get One Free code, one time use, expires today. First one to PM me gets it.

rated:
I think I'll hang out in here.

rated:
If you ever find a nonworking machine, be sure to report it.
(phone number is at redbox.com)

I just got a couple of free rentals for reporting such; in the past, have gotten free codes for calling them with discs that wouldn't play.

rated:
In my personal experience, they always give me two codes that are good for 30 days whenever I call into report a problem (disk, kiosk, etc). Usually a bit of a wait on hold, but worth it for more free codes (when there are movies worth watching, at least!)

And you are doing a public service in reporting kiosk issues and getting bad disks out of circulation...

rated:
Connman said:   In my personal experience, they always give me two codes that are good for 30 days whenever I call into report a problem (disk, kiosk, etc). Usually a bit of a wait on hold, but worth it for more free codes (when there are movies worth watching, at least!)

And you are doing a public service in reporting kiosk issues and getting bad disks out of circulation...

the most recent time, I got 2 codes exp. in 45 days...best part, can use online.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 128 29 30313267
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014