• filter:
  • 129 30 31323352
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
iowahawkeye said:   cyberpitstop said:   KROGERFREE
Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals

find a Kroger store with redbox:
(it goes by many names, food4less, kingsoopers, etc)

http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.asp...

The important part is ONCE per CC! Complete terms:
*Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Valid at the box only for a 1-day standard DVD rental or a discount worth the value of the standard DVD daily rental rate off the first night’s daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc™ or video game. Not valid online, on the app or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the excess daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc or video game and the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental fee for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the box) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancelation or change at any time.

SpeedDragon

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   KROGERFREE
Promo code terms: Promo code only valid on 5/26/2013. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals

Also note that it cannot be used online, only at the box

rated:
Works in Cali (at the box), we dont have Kroger but works at Ralphs maybe even Food 4 Less, free movie thanks to this forum, thank you.

rated:
palafox said:   Works in Cali (at the box), we dont have Kroger but works at Ralphs maybe even Food 4 Less, free movie thanks to this forum, thank you.
Maybe at any of these:

The Kroger Co. operates grocery retail stores under the following banners:

• Supermarkets - Kroger, Ralphs, Dillons, Smith's, King Soopers, Fry's, QFC, City Market, Owen's, Jay C, Pay Less, Baker's, Gerbes, Scott's Food & Pharmacy
  • Multi-department stores - Fred Meyer
  • Dillons Marketplace, Fry's Marketplace, King Soopers Marketplace, Kroger Marketplace, Smith's Marketplace
  • Price-impact warehouse stores - Food 4 Less, Foods Co

SpeedDragon

rated:
FREE 1-day rental, expires today
Online or at the box
Unlimited use, BUT limit ONCE per Credit Card

YYNNM957

rated:
Mulox said:   FREE 1-day rental, expires today, limit once per Credit Card

YYNNM957

online or only at the box?

rated:
Mulox said:   FREE 1-day rental, expires today
Online or at the box

YYNNM957

I got this code in text message. I was able to use it multiple times with online reservation with same credit card. I also rented another after I got to the box with same credit card.

rated:
Yes, it seems many have confirmed you can use it multiple times on the same card! Too bad I have already seen everything, but was able to get 2 movies today.

rated:
Thank you X 2.

Mulox said:   FREE 1-day rental, expires today
Online or at the box

YYNNM957

rated:
If you use YYNNM957 multiple times with the same credit card, it can catch you and charge you later.

rated:
If you use YYNNM957 multiple times with the same credit card, it can catch you and charge you later. People have used the same promo code with the SAME credit card, even though it says 0, it can charge you later. Not sure why it says 0, instead of something like "promo code has already been redeemed"
Redbox isn't that dumb.

rated:
I got a code off a Dr Pepper box GG57XWQ2

rated:
system10 said:   I got a code off a Dr Pepper box GG57XWQ2
Used, thanks!

rated:
Thanks Man

rated:
The best

rated:
I have a Rent One Get One Free code, one time use, expires today. First one to PM me gets it.

rated:
I think I'll hang out in here.

rated:
If you ever find a nonworking machine, be sure to report it.
(phone number is at redbox.com)

I just got a couple of free rentals for reporting such; in the past, have gotten free codes for calling them with discs that wouldn't play.

rated:
In my personal experience, they always give me two codes that are good for 30 days whenever I call into report a problem (disk, kiosk, etc). Usually a bit of a wait on hold, but worth it for more free codes (when there are movies worth watching, at least!)

And you are doing a public service in reporting kiosk issues and getting bad disks out of circulation...

rated:
Connman said:   In my personal experience, they always give me two codes that are good for 30 days whenever I call into report a problem (disk, kiosk, etc). Usually a bit of a wait on hold, but worth it for more free codes (when there are movies worth watching, at least!)

And you are doing a public service in reporting kiosk issues and getting bad disks out of circulation...

the most recent time, I got 2 codes exp. in 45 days...best part, can use online.

rated:
iowahawkeye said:   If you ever find a nonworking machine, be sure to report it.
(phone number is at redbox.com)

I just got a couple of free rentals for reporting such; in the past, have gotten free codes for calling them with discs that wouldn't play.

It's annoying that they only give DVD codes, though. I reserved a couple blu-rays, the machine I reserved it on was broke, I called them up and they refunded me in DVD codes instead.

rated:
they say im gonna get free rentals

rated:
free rentals for a month that's great

rated:
I have a 50 cents off code expires Sunday. PM me for it

rated:
Fathers Day freebie for those with Kroger stores.
good 6-16-13 only
KROGERDVD

thanks, archena

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1277962/

eta: Kroger family of stores & locations:
http://services.kroger.com/Storelocator/storelocatoradvanced.asp...

rated:
1 use each
Expire today.

Enjoy

7W2TDTRZ
ND4TMMQD
ZXQ7TTR3

rated:
I used ZXQ7TTR3 thank you.

rated:
JacksonX said:   1 use each Expire today.

Enjoy

7W2TDTRZ
ND4TMMQD
ZXQ7TTR3

I used the first 2 codes, thanks!

rated:
Tried to do the Kroger code and found no promo codes would work. The machine seems to be cut off from the network for some reason. To save your time, you may want to check the location online. If it is showing not available for online rental, it is very likely the connection is down so no promo codes can be applied.
You may save one trip by checking it in advance.

rated:
Great tip, thanks. This happened to me just awhile ago and I had to drive to the next Kroger. Scored several free rentals today!

rated:
You guys are terrific!

rated:
Great information! Thanks, all!

rated:
Everyone that is signed up for the SMS text club (yes, it is a different sign up than just having a web login) should have gotten a text for 1 free DVD rental that expires today at midnight. If anyone is not going to use theirs, please PM your code to me (I just need 1 please). Thanks in advance!

rated:
good one, thank you

rated:
BREAKROOM.. DVDNIGHT.. DVDONME.. DVDONUS.. all of these worked for me

rated:
50 cents off codes:
NGZZHN57
QNDK63WJ

Both expire Sunday 6/30

rated:
bump, any codes

rated:
DVDNIGHT and DVDONME worked for me on July 1. BREAKROOM did not work.

rated:
fiveholetarget said:   BREAKROOM did not work.

confirmed

rated:
great, thanks a lot.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 129 30 31323352
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014