• filter:
  • 134 35 36373857
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
anyone with free code to share? I need 1 or 2 codes for the weekend. Please PM me. Thanks a lot in advance!

rated:
smart84 said:   anyone with free code to share? I need 1 or 2 codes for the weekend. Please PM me. Thanks a lot in advance!
  Please review the entries of one of our resident experts, Mulox.  It'll take two minutes of your time.

rated:
Stolat said:   
smart84 said:   anyone with free code to share? I need 1 or 2 codes for the weekend. Please PM me. Thanks a lot in advance!
  Please review the entries of one of our resident experts, Mulox.  It'll take two minutes of your time.

sorry..... not sure which entries are you referring to review? I am not much familiar with this thread usage.

rated:
Check the Quick Summary section on page 1

rated:
NW2PCLP3 - just worked. 5 pm Sat

rated:
NW2PCLP3  failed

rated:
I know it's moot at this point, since that code expires in exactly 1 hour, but in the future, please provide more details, such as:
Did you try it online or at a kiosk?
What was the retailer location? Walgreens? WalMart? Kroger?
Did you use it on a credit card that you used this same code on before?

rated:
po90260 said:   NW2PCLP3  failed
  I just used it on 3 different cards about 5 minutes ago. Looks like we have 1 more day left on this code. 

rated:
Mulox said:   Did you use it on a credit card that you used this same code on before?

If the code is no longer valid, the system would tell you before you swipe the card, so the difference between "invalid" and "used" should be very obvious.  Just a general comment, not responding to you directly.

rated:
Yes, you are correct, thanks c3. It would say "Sorry, this code has already been used" if attempted on same card
And it would say "this code has expired" if it had (which I proved it did not).

He did not say the code was invalid... he said that the code "failed" but he did not say what he tried or what step in the process it failed on, nor what the exact message was, so I was simply exploring all possible options.

Most likely (from what I can tell) he tried to use it online, which we all know is a big no-no for most codes

rated:
We should develop a code report standard:

Code:
Last date used:
Did it work?
Kiosk or Online:
Once per card or multiple uses:
Store name:
Location- city/state:
Code savings- BOGO, 50%, Movie or game:
Expiration:

rated:
palafox said:   We should develop a code report standard:
Inside Redbox already has that:  www.insideredbox.com/redbox-codes/ 

rated:
NW2PCLP3 still works, used it today in FL

rated:
Code: NW2PCLP3
date: 11-18-13
Did it work? NO
Kiosk
Store name: Vons

invalid code or something to that effect happened immediately after submitting in the code (tried twice)

then I used another code which did work 9MXW4LPC

rated:
SUB said:   NW2PCLP3 still works, used it today in FL
  I think we should start quoting locations every time.  Since this code still works for most, the only thing it could be is that.  I used it at the following places:

CVS
Walgreens
Publix
Kroger

rated:
Tried 3 codes today, one worked:

Worked: NW2PCLP3
Didn't: 6GXN5GN7 (said that it had already been used, but before I entered my card)
Didn't: 9MXW4LPC (said it had expired, before I entered my card)

Date: 11-23-13
Kiosk
Store name: Duane Reade (owned by Walgreens)

rated:
NW2PCLP3

Above Free code worked at Kiosk on 11/23 Sunday

rated:
Went to Walgreens on Friday 11/22/13

Didn't: 9MXW2LPC (said it had expired, before I entered my card)
Didn't: NW2PCLP3 (said it had expired, before I entered my card)

worked: 9MXW4LPC

rated:
NW2PCLP3 worked for me today at Duane Reade in NYC.  9MXW4LPC did not, said it was expired.

rated:
At WalMart today...

NW2PCLP3 worked on a NEW card, but did not work on a card that was used before 11/18
9MXW4LPC said it was an invalid code, expired or used (before card)
6GXN5GN7 said it was an invalid code, expired or used (before card)
REDBOX said that this code could only be used at certain locations

rated:
So how does this all work?  I never used Redbox before.  Do I just walk up to the machine and type a code in and get a free movie?

rated:
Yes... more or less. All you need is a valid credit/debit card, because if you keep it out for more than 1 day you will be charged the daily rate. Also, most codes only give you a free DVD, so if you want a Blu-ray it will cost you the difference, about 30 cents. See the Quick Summary on Page 1 of this thread for more info in the FAQ

rated:
Get a free Redbox 1-day DVD rental when you make a purchase at your local Walgreens between 9am and noon Thanksgiving Day. Coupon code will print at register. Limit 1 per customer.

rated:
barbeque said:   Get a free Redbox 1-day DVD rental when you make a purchase at your local Walgreens between 9am and noon Thanksgiving Day. Coupon code will print at register. Limit 1 per customer.
  Awesome, thanks!  Whoever gets one of these, please post what the expiration date is.  If you have to use it same day, it won't be worth the trip for me...

rated:
The Walgreens thankgiving morning coupon one:

MVGD54W5 expires 12/5
I used it already, so if you try it post your results so we can tell if its onetime or not.

rated:
Oxides said:   The Walgreens thankgiving morning coupon one:

MVGD54W5 expires 12/5
I used it already, so if you try it post your results so we can tell if its onetime or not.

It does not work at a non-Walgreens location.  Not sure whether it would work at Walgreens.  Although I suspect this is an one time use code.

rated:
baileysf said:   Oxides said:   The Walgreens thankgiving morning coupon one:

MVGD54W5 expires 12/5

It does not work at a non-Walgreens location.  Not sure whether it would work at Walgreens.  Although I suspect this is an one time use code.

I tried using it at Walgreens and it wouldn't work there either. One time use.

rated:
Oxides said:   The Walgreens thankgiving morning coupon one:

MVGD54W5 expires 12/5

Definitely one-time use... I tried it at Walgreens and said expired.  On the bright side, I bought a pack of GUM and got a free movie code at the register!   

rated:
edit....

rated:
In case you missed the post by shadowstriker in Hot Deals...

Free 1-Day DVD -OR- $0.30 Blu-Ray -OR- $0.80 Game Rentals

TODAY ONLY - Expires 12/2 at midnight CST - Online & Kiosk

CODE: YY55NMPQ

NOTE: You can rent up to 5 movies/games per credit card but you have to checkout 1 movie at a time.

rated:
I have 2 free codes to share... both expire TODAY. First one to PM me gets 'em... ideally 1 per person

1. Free 1-day rental - Walgreens ONLY
2. Rent One Get One Free - any location

rated:
Rent 1 Get 1 Free, one time use: N7VZ7ZK4, expires today, 12/5. Be considerate and post if used.

rated:
Mulox said:   I have 2 free codes to share... both expire TODAY. First one to PM me gets 'em... ideally 1 per person

I got the Walgreens Freebie, works great... Thanks Mulox 

rated:
kmsandrbs said:   Rent 1 Get 1 Free, one time use: N7VZ7ZK4, expires today, 12/5. Be considerate and post if used.
  Thanks! I used the code and saved $1.20

rated:
palafox said:   
Mulox said:   I have 2 free codes to share... both expire TODAY. First one to PM me gets 'em... ideally 1 per person

I got the Walgreens Freebie, works great... Thanks Mulox 

No problem!  Still have the ROGO code available...

rated:
Just got this code for free rental $1.20 off of Redbox. RGW7ZV79
~Use this promo code to take $1.20 off any one movie. Offer valid thru 12/08/2013 11:59 p.m.
Enjoy

rated:
puggle said:   Just got this code for free rental $1.20 off of Redbox. RGW7ZV79
~Use this promo code to take $1.20 off any one movie. Offer valid thru 12/08/2013 11:59 p.m.
Enjoy

I just used this code... and it worked, thanks puggle!

I don't know if this is a one time use. If you try and fail then it's a one time code, sorry for any inconvenience 

rated:
palafox said:   
puggle said:   Just got this code for free rental $1.20 off of Redbox. RGW7ZV79
Enjoy

I just used this code... and it worked, thanks puggle!

I don't know if this is a one time use. If you try and fail then it's a one time code, sorry for any inconvenience 

It is a one time use code.  I just tried it and it said the code was already used even before I entered my credit card.

rated:
1 free Video Game rental, MDG96MNJ

rated:
No dice at Wags: hwk4v9d7, zx3k9k9z,nvw2pclp3, nw2pclp3.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 134 35 36373857
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014