• filter:
  • 135 36 37383960
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
nosoupforme said:   1 free Video Game rental, MDG96MNJ

Wal-Mart kiosk said it was invalid before swiping a CC.

rated:
Basically no more multi use code?

rated:
Correct. However NW2PCLP3 was supposed to expire 11/19, but some are reporting still valid until 12/12.

rated:
NW2PCLP3 and NW4PCLP3 stopped working for me mid November.

rated:
I have a ROGO expires today, first one to PM me gets it.

rated:

rated:
Hopefully after this quarter/years end we'll see some promos. If not ill need to cashout my card supply.

rated:
Free rental one time use..not using so have at it. Today only

g7jrj2xg

rated:
tanner12oz said:   Free rental one time use..not using so have at it. Today only

g7jrj2xg

I'm using it. Thanks!

rated:
I have two to share:

H64DWZJG

D7G26246

Both are one time use, expire tonight

rated:
JokerzWild said:   I have two to share:

H64DWZJG

D7G26246

Somebody used both of them without posting...

rated:
hope someone on the west coast can use this... 4ZJ97GVM

one time use

rated:
actionman1 said:   hope someone on the west coast can use this... 4ZJ97GVM

one time use

Unfortunately it does not matter what time zone the person is in... all codes expire at midnight CST, which was 23 minutes ago... I sure could have used it

rated:
Mulox said:   
actionman1 said:   hope someone on the west coast can use this... 4ZJ97GVM

one time use

Unfortunately it does not matter what time zone the person is in... all codes expire at midnight CST, which was 23 minutes ago... I sure could have used it

Duly noted for later .... darn it.

rated:
JokerzWild said:   I have two to share:

H64DWZJG

D7G26246

the code I got came through at like 730 or so...doesnt seem like they really want to give you the chance to use them

rated:
Code is valid at Albertsons (in store) until 31 Dec 2013V979J6RD

rated:
Credit to Loverman8675309 @ SD

Copied and Pasted.

I was up early yesterday morning at a grocery store and I heard over the loud speaker that if you send the text: 7DAYS to 727272 Redbox will send you a free coupon. My first coupon was for a free rental that expires on Saturday night. My second coupon was for a BOGO deal that expires the same night. I'm not sure if this deal is just for my general area so I will put in a preemptive YMMV. Good luck and Merry Christmas ya filthy animals, and a Happy New Year!

rated:
Rambler said:   Credit to Loverman8675309 @ SD

Copied and Pasted.

I was up early yesterday morning at a grocery store and I heard over the loud speaker that if you send the text: 7DAYS to 727272 Redbox will send you a free coupon. My first coupon was for a free rental that expires on Saturday night. My second coupon was for a BOGO deal that expires the same night. I'm not sure if this deal is just for my general area so I will put in a preemptive YMMV. Good luck and Merry Christmas ya filthy animals, and a Happy New Year!

Just tried this in SoCal and got a message right back with a free upgrade to Blu-ray (3 Q Q K 2 3 W V; it would be nice if you post if you use ... spaced out because Q K turns into )

rated:
PrimusSucks said:   Code is valid at Albertsons (in store) until 31 Dec 2013V979J6RD
  That's V979J6RD right?  Can anyone confirm this is a once per card code?

rated:
lfcreds said:   
PrimusSucks said:   Code is valid at Albertsons (in store) until 31 Dec 2013V979J6RD
  That's V979J6RD right?  Can anyone confirm this is a once per card code?

It worked today @ kiosk, I used it once.

I dunno if it's one time or not, sorry. Thanks OP

rated:
7DAYS code - $0.50 off a 1-day rental exp 12/21/13 11:59pm CT - 52372MXK,  Please post if you use it.
Not sure where it will be valid, but I'm in SE Michigan.

rated:
Connman said:   $0.50 off a 1-day rental exp 12/21/13 11:59pm CT - 52372MXK,  Please post if you use it.
  Please post which promo this is code is for, Albertson's or the 7DAYS promo for Winn Dixie/Bi-lo...

rated:
Note that codes from the 7DAYS promotion (posted by Rambler above) are restricted to ONLY Bi-lo and Winn-Dixie stores, which have stores in SC, NC, TN, FL, GA, AL, LA, and MS. Codes have been tested at CVS and Walgreens and they will not work. Even though I live in Atlanta, there are no stores within 50 miles of me...

Find a store near you:

Bi-Lo
Winn Dixie

rated:
7DAYS code: Free 1-day DVD rental. Exp 12/21/13@11:59pm CT - 4MR37JGG

rated:
wyattandgarrettsmom said:   7DAYS code: Free 1-day DVD rental. Exp 12/21/13@11:59pm CT - 4MR37JGG

can anyone confirm this working at the regular kiosk?

rated:
I have 2 free DVD code rentals from the 7days promo 3DMKXTW5 and 5XKTQHMH both expires today 12/21/13.

rated:
this code is also from 7days promo only $0.50 off DVD rental 35JHZQ7Q.

rated:
"can anyone confirm this working at the regular kiosk?"

Just saw your post . . .  tried it Friday and told me promo code error.  Think this code was good for certain locations, not that it matters any more since it's expired.

rated:
New code out... FINALLY! It's been too long. Thanks BPH789!

Expires today, 12/26
Online or Kiosk
Multiple reuse up to 5 times per CC
Free DVD or discounted Blu-ray**

**UPDATE:  Appears to be nationwide and not location specific, however I just got an SMS with this same code, stating that it's Rent One Get One Free... so YMMV on what discount you may get.

Code LL97NH6M

rated:
thanks for the code it's a buy 1 get 1 code

rated:
Mulox said:   New code out... FINALLY! It's been too long. Thanks BPH789!

Expires today, 12/26
Online or Kiosk

**UPDATE:  Appears to be nationwide and not location specific, however I just got an SMS with this same code, stating that it's Rent One Get One Free... so YMMV on what discount you may get.

Code LL97NH6M

I just reserved 5 DVD's online, but you have to do 5 single transactions. It was a free rental, not BOGO.

rated:
It works as free for me.

Expires today, 12/26
Online or Kiosk

Code LL97NH6M

rated:
Also just worked as free for me, not bogo! Rented 7 movies on 2 cards!

rated:
yup, got the same code on my phones ,stating rent 1 get 1 free, but I entered it one at a time and got free rentals 3 on one card and 2 on the other since there wasn't other movies I wanted to rent.

rated:
Redbox is so great always giving away free codes I used 2 today.

rated:
Got 2 Gunz and the Lone Ranger

rated:
no issues using the same code over and over...

rated:
I'm getting emails with free codes valid thru 12/29 - when it rains, it pours!  Unique codes at the top of Redbox emails:  "Now at Redbox - Over 200 Hits in the Box!".  Not every email has a code, but I'm 2 for 3 today.

rated:
Got the same emails on my 3 different accounts, but no codes on any of them

rated:
arpa said:   
It works as free for me.

Expires today, 12/26
Online or Kiosk

Code LL97NH6M

Can someone confirm or deny this is still working today 12/27?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 135 36 37383960
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014