• filter:
  • 16 7 891042
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
They installed a second kiosk in most of the Wal-Mart stores around here so they are doing something at places that have high traffic.

SpeedDragon

rated:
SpeedDragon said: They installed a second kiosk in most of the Wal-Mart stores around here so they are doing something at places that have high traffic.

SpeedDragon


Wow, thats awesome.

rated:
All the Wegmans grocery stores in Rochester NY have 2 each too. And if you go looking for a movie on a weekend, the machines sometimes only have a handful left in them, so they are getting used quite a bit.

rated:
ablang said: Does anyone else think there should be more kiosks around?

There's always a line formed even when you just want to turn a movie in.

Forget about browsing for movies.


You know, I really Hate these people that take FOREVER to rent a damn movie. They go in there, and CAN'T decide what they want... not this movie, not this movie either.

God, you may arrive on time, like 8:50, but then these clueless morons spend 10+ minutes just to rent 1 fricking movie making you wait so long and possibly making you late for returning!!!

I usually know what I want to rent, and take no more than 2-3 minutes to rent MAX!

People need to learn to be considerate, and don't take forever to rent at Redbox when there are people behind.

If you don't know what you want, let other people go first, then you take your time when NO one else is behind you!

rated:
JediFreeStuff said: ablang said: Does anyone else think there should be more kiosks around?

There's always a line formed even when you just want to turn a movie in.

Forget about browsing for movies.


You know, I really Hate these people that take FOREVER to rent a damn movie. They go in there, and CAN'T decide what they want... not this movie, not this movie either.

God, you may arrive on time, like 8:50, but then these clueless morons spend 10+ minutes just to rent 1 fricking movie making you wait so long and possibly making you late for returning!!!

I usually know what I want to rent, and take no more than 2-3 minutes to rent MAX!

People need to learn to be considerate, and don't take forever to rent at Redbox when there are people behind.

If you don't know what you want, let other people go first, then you take your time when NO one else is behind you!


When I see that, I usually politely ask to return mine and be on my way. People are generally understand and let me return my movie when they are not really ready to rent. Give that a try!

rated:
You know, I really Hate these people that take FOREVER to rent a damn movie. They go in there, and CAN'T decide what they want... not this movie, not this movie either.

God, you may arrive on time, like 8:50, but then these clueless morons spend 10+ minutes just to rent 1 fricking movie making you wait so long and possibly making you late for returning!!!

I usually know what I want to rent, and take no more than 2-3 minutes to rent MAX!

People need to learn to be considerate, and don't take forever to rent at Redbox when there are people behind.

If you don't know what you want, let other people go first, then you take your time when NO one else is behind you!


It seems that you are the cheapskate moron here. If you are in too much hurry, rent at a full price rental place like block buster. You want a cheap rental and you also want it fast.

If your time is that valuable try bribing them. Tell them their next rental is on you (give them the $1) if they let you jump the line.

rated:
This week’s code is:

JH4KB6

As always, it expires tonight (Mon, July 28) at midnight.

rated:
Not sure if this code was posted here or not.
I just used it today & it worked fine.

FUJI26

rated:
DealinDar said: Not sure if this code was posted here or not.
I just used it today & it worked fine.

FUJI26


That might be good for the whole week.

rated:
Bmr4life said: DealinDar said: Not sure if this code was posted here or not.
I just used it today & it worked fine.

FUJI26


That might be good for the whole week.


I used it last tuesday night and it was fine, so it definitely isn't only for this week...

rated:
The code FUJI26 worked just fine for me today in Denver.

I'm loving all of the free codes!

rated:
Tried the FUJI26 code in Las Vegas this evening. The did not work

rated:
Today's code: 172GJZ

rated:
Darn I went to Wal-Mart and couldn't read my own writing. I kept putting in a 2 instead of a Z and it rejected the code.

rated:
Thanks chuq....it worked

rated:
Got a code today so is Redbox offering free codes on Wednesday this month as well? Anyway, today's code is W6CT98.

rated:
I tried the Wednesday code today and it didn't work. Neither did breakroom. I wonder if it was just a problem at those particular kiosks. Love redbox, but that was annoying.

rated:
chocoguy0 said: I tried the Wednesday code today and it didn't work. Neither did breakroom. I wonder if it was just a problem at those particular kiosks. Love redbox, but that was annoying. used W6CT98 today at about 6 pm with no problem. the first kiosk I went to however, was dead- had to drive about a mile.

rated:
It's official - free rentals on Weds. all through Aug. I just got this from Redbox:

It couldn't be easier to double your free movie viewing in August, people. Just click the link below (http://www.redbox.com/Help/Signup.aspx), sign up, and you'll get a FREE code
texted to your mobile every Wednesday.
Just like Free Movie Monday.

That'll take Monday down a peg or two.
Sign up today.

WEDNESDAY SMS CODES VALID ONLY IN: AUGUST 2008

Too bad there are so few good new releases this month.

rated:
If you are subbed to their text alert, you should have gotten the Wed. code. The email announcing it came late yesterday for me! But the sms came in around 10:30am

For those with codes, again, look at insideredbox.com/codes - At this point it seems codes are coming in less often. There's always a couple for new users (note that it's tracked by CC - so you'll need to use a different one). REDBOX (new customers) and BREAKROOM/DVDONME seem to still work.

PARTY6 is a new one, though not proven real yet. And there are some specific to stores. I expect a wallyworld code to come out soon once more stores get the boxes.

rated:
thanks

rated:
You are getting a movie for free or a buck. Have some patience or go to Blockbuster.

rated:
Today's code: H3BL13

rated:
chuq: It worked. Thanx

rated:
i tried a bunch of codes the other day and couldn't get any of them to work, but my question is....is one code only good for one movie, can you only get 1 free one at a time or does it let you do multiple?

rated:
Yeah, only one movie rental per code. Long ago, at the beginning of (Redbox's) time, supposedly there were codes there would allow multiple rentals. I think they're pretty much extinct now since I've never seen one as long as I've been renting from Redbox.

rated:
just want to make sure i am doing it correctly, when you select your movie it asks for promo code correct? before I even swipe my card....so how does it know if i can use BREAKROOM for first time user

rated:
Botlefed: No. Even before you select the movie, there is a option on the main menu, "Rent with Promo Code". Then you enter the code then you select, then you check-out, then you swipe your card.

rated:
This was mentioned back in a January post

Jan. post on redbox

And here as far back as August 2007
Aug. 2007 post

rated:
PMO777 said: This was mentioned back in a January post

Jan. post on redbox

And here as far back as August 2007
Aug. 2007 post

And your point is? Why are you referring back to this same thread?!?

SpeedDragon

rated:
today's code WED 8/13: Y72LR2

rated:
yup received the wed code via text and worked flawlessly!

rated:
Xaven: Thanks

rated:
Yes, thanks X. Especially since I've been unable to access InsideRedBox.com for the past few days... anyone else having this issue or is it my bona fide?

rated:
orthros said: Yes, thanks X. Especially since I've been unable to access InsideRedBox.com for the past few days... anyone else having this issue or is it my bona fide?
No problem here today.

SpeedDragon

rated:
Xaven said: today's code WED 8/13: Y72LR2

Tried this code yesterday at Lucky (CA) and didn't work.

rated:
Ivanist said: Xaven said: today's code WED 8/13: Y72LR2

Tried this code yesterday at Lucky (CA) and didn't work.
The Mon and Weds codes are only good for that day. If you did it on the 15th it was already past the deadline.

rated:
Today’s code is:

65QM89

It expires tonight (Monday, Aug 18) at midnight.

rated:
MOVIEFREAK said: Today’s code is:

65QM89

It expires tonight (Monday, Aug 18) at midnight.


Thank You!

rated:
Today's code is: JK4HM5 (If that is invalid, try replacing the '5' with an 'S')...enjoy!

Note: Free Rental Offer expires tonight (Wednesday, Aug 20) at midnight and the DVD will be due by 9:00 PM, Thursday the 21st of August

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 891042
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014