• filter:
  • 17 8 9101167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Does anyone know if all the titles listed as coming out on a certain day, are in all of the machines? I couldn't get the one I wanted today and I don't know if that means the machine doesn't stock it or if it was checked out.

rated:
When you go for your Monday freebie, the ones they can't rent until Tuesday (dvd release day) will be in the machine and visible to you (just not rentable). They usually have most mainstream new releases.

rated:
I think if you don't see it and it should be out for rental, it's OOS (checked out).

MOVIEFREAK said: Does anyone know if all the titles listed as coming out on a certain day, are in all of the machines? I couldn't get the one I wanted today and I don't know if that means the machine doesn't stock it or if it was checked out.

rated:
Code?

rated:
X4N19P

Expires at midnight, as always.

rated:
JediFreeStuff said: Code?X4N19P 8/25
ETA: Oops...2 minutes too late, sorry.

rated:
cuteful said: X4N19P

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! I was in Wal-Mart, so it was just in time for me to rent it. I could kiss you!

rated:
thanks cuteful it worked

rated:
JediFreeStuff said: cuteful said: X4N19P

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! I was in Wal-Mart, so it was just in time for me to rent it. I could kiss you!

Dude...it's only a dollar.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Wreptyle said: JediFreeStuff said: cuteful said: X4N19P

Dude...it's only a dollar.

Free is better!

To be honest, I hate 9PM returning time so much I wouldn't rented it if it wasn't free with times like that, anyway.

Sorry, but Redbox NEED to rent cheap Blu-rays for me to actually rent it besides Free.

I forgot the Green for you, cuteful. Green for you too, MumzOf2, for the effort

rated:
Blockbuster has to be returned by noon, so I think a 9pm return time is wonderful! And the FREE part is much better than $5 Blockbuster rental!! Thanks for all the free promo codes everyone!

rated:
Today's Redbox code: DB96TH

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
hi i am new to this i have a question
how can i get the codes sent to my phone

rated:
j007astic said: hi i am new to this i have a question
how can i get the codes sent to my phone

SpeedDragon

rated:
great nice and simple
thanks alot speeddragon

rated:
Gee Moviefreak, why are you giving everybody a negative rating? You having a bad day?

rated:
I will share the PM I just sent to Jedi even though it will earn a red mark:

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the whole point of all Free Stuff threads was to provide information and not to make comments. I do appreciate when people say thank you but that is really an uninformative post. The red is just a way to weed out the uninformative posts so that people who subscribe aren't loaded down with too many posts. I used to take the red marks personally until this was explained to me. I get excited when I see there has been a new post thinking it's another free code and then get very disappointed when I see that it is something irrelevant.

rated:
I don't know who said general comments aren't allowed?

rated:
good timing on catching this link, saw it on my way to grocery store and managed to get Harold and Kumar for the hubby. Thx!

rated:
I signed up and received a free movie rental on mon and wed of this week. I know that it is only a dollar but if I am to rent 2 movies a week I am ok with that!

rated:
try the code MILLER, it might have expired but its worth a try

rated:
i used breakroom today and it worked

rated:
Today’s code:

B7RS23

Expires tonight (Mon, Sep 1) at midnight.

rated:
JediFreeStuff said: I don't know who said general comments aren't allowed?
This is at the top of the Free Stuff thread and applies to all sub-threads:

"Free Stuff Posting Guidelines

A freebie must either be:

1) an item or service that must usually be paid for, but is available for free through this offer

2) an actual, physical item you can receive in the mail

Freebies must be 100% free, no mail-in rebates or dollar-off coupons

Free stuff valued at more than $10 are considered Hot Deals

When posting a freebie involving the completion of a survey, please include "Survey" in the title. Posting answers to surveys/quizzes is not allowed. In addition, please do not attempt to link directly to the free item to cirumvent the required survey.

No free(anything).com posts involving referrals! Please, no referrals or links to sites with referral programs. Unwelcome referrals include conga, Gratis, and other pyramid schemes for "free" items as well as any type of "promotion code", link, or discount which results in personal gain.

Let us know of offending posts by clicking "alert moderators" in the thread --->
Thanks!

These items are not considered freebies, but have homes elsewhere on the forums:

browser toolbars, beta services, free program downloads (that are always free, like Trillian) ---> Computers

funny videos, online games, and other streaming content --> Off Topic

printable bookmarks, brochures, and pamphlets --> Off Topic

free trials worth more than $10 (NetFlix, Blockbuster) --> Hot Deals
Ideas on what constitutes a "freebie"? Post them here.

Search, don't repost

before posting, please use our search feature to check for existing topics on the same freebie

if the original topic has been archived, feel free to create a new thread

if the original topic has had no activity in more than 60 days you may create a new thread, but a moderator may edit your topic to include a link to the original

if the original topic has recent activity (replies within the last 60 days), your topic is a repost and may be locked

if you find another topic that lists your freebie several pages into the thread, you may create a new topic, but if the freebie is listed in the quick summary or elsewhere on the first page, your thread will be locked as a repost"

The whole idea behind these threads is to provide information on Free Stuff. Comments belong in chat group threads, not here.

rated:
MOVIEFREAK said: Does anyone know if all the titles listed as coming out on a certain day, are in all of the machines? I couldn't get the one I wanted today and I don't know if that means the machine doesn't stock it or if it was checked out.

So...this post doesn't qualify as a comment? (Technically a question, but whatever.) Shouldn't you just take your own advice and post your question in a chat room then?

And then, this one is even worse:

I will share the PM I just sent to Jedi even though it will earn a red mark:

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the whole point of all Free Stuff threads was to provide information and not to make comments. I do appreciate when people say thank you but that is really an uninformative post. The red is just a way to weed out the uninformative posts so that people who subscribe aren't loaded down with too many posts. I used to take the red marks personally until this was explained to me. I get excited when I see there has been a new post thinking it's another free code and then get very disappointed when I see that it is something irrelevant.

You felt the need to post the subject matter of a PM here in the thread - why? PM = Private Message.

Yet more comments from you.

Sorry for all the comments, it's just weird to me when people start quoting the FAQ's and spouting off a bunch of high-horsiness, and then contradict themselves by doing the very thing that they are getting all uppity about.

There. All done. Another "uninformative post" to add to your collection.

rated:
Has anyone received a code for today? I haven't gotten mine yet.

rated:
No Wednesday codes this month.

rated:
ah that sux

rated:
Since there seems to be so much dissatisfaction with my posts I will no longer be posting the Mon. codes. A few sour apples have ruined it for the nice people. These threads exist to share information and help one another but if some of you are so ungrateful, then do the hard work and find it out for yourself.

rated:
A better solution - just ignore them.

rated:
Today's code: 99ZA7Q

rated:
Thanks! I'll use it tonight.

rated:
Thanks chuq. It worked.

rated:
MOVIEFREAK said: Since there seems to be so much dissatisfaction with my posts I will no longer be posting the Mon. codes. A few sour apples have ruined it for the nice people. These threads exist to share information and help one another but if some of you are so ungrateful, then do the hard work and find it out for yourself.

God, it has totally nothing to do with being ungrateful. (I AM Grateful! )

You telling people to NOT post anything other than the codes, but people disagree that is never part of the actual rule here on the forum. That rule doesn't exist!

These are Discussion threads, not "Post Codes Only" threads.

People, feel free to discuss anything about Redbox.

rated:
Today's code: 2THS48

rated:
chuq said: Today's code: 2THS48

Thanks

rated:
Any news on Blu-ray rentals?

rated:
JediFreeStuff said: Any news on Blu-ray rentals?
I've seen a Blu-ray movie (don't remember which one) and it was at the same price.

SpeedDragon

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 9101167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014