• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Any new codes?

rated:
On Wednesday, January 19 and Thursday, January 20, use promo
code MEJER92 at the Redbox kiosk at your local meijer store to receive
a FREE* one night DVD rental, or $1 off a Blu-ray Disc rental fee!

rated:
Keep them coming!!!

rated:
QM4KTX6 is working today (credit: farside).

rated:
FEB7MOVIE

rated:
BEMINE - works on Feb 14 only

From Redbox facebook valentine

rated:
Free movie Feb. 7th only. Code- feb7movie
Its a little late in the day I realize...

rated:
Great! I am going to sign up now!

rated:
On Tuesday, February 15 & Wednesday, February 16, use promo code 2MEJ5ER at the Redbox kiosk at your local meijer store to receive
a FREE* one night DVD rental, or $1 off a Blu-ray Disc® rental fee!

rated:
If you do the Facebook thing - "Like" Redbox and they give you a single use code that will be goos Thursday 2/24/11.

rated:
Rambler said:   If you do the Facebook thing - "Like" Redbox and they give you a single use code that will be goos Thursday 2/24/11.

Unfortunately, Redbox can't figure out how to use Facebook, and the alleged "freebie" tab has been missing for over a day. Redbox has said that they will put the tab back up before the 24th. The flame wars have begun and people have divided into three waring parties: "hey, where's code #@$$!", "Its only a dollar - get a life", and "the code is DVDONME in the Redbox tab".

rated:
barbeque said:   Rambler said:   If you do the Facebook thing - "Like" Redbox and they give you a single use code that will be goos Thursday 2/24/11.

Unfortunately, Redbox can't figure out how to use Facebook, and the alleged "freebie" tab has been missing for over a day. Redbox has said that they will put the tab back up before the 24th. The flame wars have begun and people have divided into three waring parties: "hey, where's code #@$$!", "Its only a dollar - get a life", and "the code is DVDONME in the Redbox tab".

Redbox has fixed the FREEBIE tab! Each code is unique, so go get yours.

rated:
I just got this Promo Code XGNWVX4. It expires tomorrow, 2/24

rated:
Sorry for the late post -- here's two free codes for Monday. Must be used by tonight!

DKRQHMN
JWGG5K7

rated:
ditto

Qgvgxt4

42ztxxt

77ggxh5

rated:
For tomorrow only, 50c DVD and $1 blu...

details here

rated:
Free Rental May 12 w/ FB Like
Like redbox on Facebook and you'll get a promo code good for a free, one-night DVD rental, valid only on 5/12.

rated:
Text message: DEALS to 727272 on your cell phone. You’ll get a coupon code good for $.10-$1.50 off movie rentals at Redbox. You can text this every day until May 25 for a new code, and they’re valid until June 2. (thanks to farside)

rated:
Just tried texting DEALS to 727272 twice but get "We received your message but we're not sure what you're trying to do; please reply with a valid keyword." Since this appears to be expired, does anyone know if a new keyword is available? Thanks.

rated:
duplicate post, sorry.

rated:
mrspilot said:   Just tried texting DEALS to 727272 twice but get "We received your message but we're not sure what you're trying to do; please reply with a valid keyword." Since this appears to be expired, does anyone know if a new keyword is available? Thanks.
Use the long standing codes if you haven't already. Each is good for once per CC (great for those rebate cards -- Visa prepaid, AMEX prepaid, etc).
- BREAKROOM
- DVDONME
- DVDATWAG (Walgreens locations only)
- DVDKROG (Kroger locations only)

SpeedDragon

rated:
deal expired on June 2

rated:
Here's two free one-night rental codes. Not going to use them. Expire tonight.

26DDX7M

Z26N4K7

rated:
3 is anywhere
DVDONME
BREAKROOM
REDBOX
2 codes for $.50 off
N6TRWTV will give Blu-ray for only $.50
QM4KTX6 will give Blu-ray for only $.50
DVDATMAC only at McDonalds
REDBOXHEB only at HEB
DVDATWEG only at Wegman’s
REDBOX first time rental code
DVDKROG only at Kroger locations
DRIVEIN only at Sonic locations
DVDATWAG only at Walgreen’s locations

rated:
DVDATWEG only at Wegman’s..............that's new to me! Will give it a go!! Thanks!

rated:
Are these one time codes? Or can they be used more than once?

rated:
EnchantedDreams said:   Are these one time codes? Or can they be used more than once?Use once per credit card.

rated:
Does redbox take prepaid credit cards?

rated:
I am new to redbox and started using it. A promo code I recently used did not work. I think you guys may be correct that the promo code usage is tracked by credit card. I am not sure if this is the case with emails as well. It probably makes more sense via trackage by credit card.

rated:
obsoletequick said:   I am new to redbox and started using it. A promo code I recently used did not work. I think you guys may be correct that the promo code usage is tracked by credit card. I am not sure if this is the case with emails as well. It probably makes more sense via trackage by credit card.

Yeah, it's absolutely tracked by CC. Not sure on email, as I've never entered my email for that reason. And yes, you can use prepaids.

rated:
It would not accept the last prepaid I tried. I have used a half-dozen other prepaids prior to that (over the years).

rated:
Rambler said:   It would not accept the last prepaid I tried. I have used a half-dozen other prepaids prior to that (over the years).
No problem for me with prepaid CCs that I got from rebates. Just used one (Visa) yesterday. The only thing that I don't like is they put a hold for 30 days.

SpeedDragon

rated:
Any new codes? I want to rent a movie tonight. I think I've used all the regular ones on all my credit cards, lol.

rated:
No new regular code that I know of. In fact, it seems DVDKROG no longer works. I tried it at two different Kroger stores without any luck. Inside Redbox seems to confirm it: http://www.insideredbox.com/redbox-codes/

SpeedDragon

rated:
Thanks for letting me know about that. A Walgreens near me now has Redbox so I will use the DVDATWAG code next time I want a movie.
Thanks for the insideredbox.com link as well.

rated:
10 Days of Deals
Starting 8/15 text "deals" to 727272 and get a code for Redbox valued between $0.10 & $1.
&
Walgreens Promo code good for a FREE One-Day DVD rental -
Monday 8/15 only, check in on foursquare at any Walgreens Redbox Kiosk and follow instructions to get a promo code (Thanks to farside)

rated:
Wonder if the discount amounts are the same for everyone... forgot about yesterday, but today I got 25c

rated:
I got 10 cents and fitty cents. Holding out for a buck.

rated:
Prepaid AMEX did not work for me. I had to go back home to get a prepaid Visa.

rated:
bump. any new universal codes ?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 122 23 24252652
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014