• filter:
  • 123 24 25262753
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
No, but we should get a freebie texted to us next week. Also there were sellers dumping codes (from Orbit gum) very cheaply on feeBay last time I looked.

rated:
c3 said:   Prepaid AMEX did not work for me. I had to go back home to get a prepaid Visa.
It also happened to me. Never have a problem with prepaid Visa.

SpeedDragon

rated:
Nice! TY!

rated:
I thought RB said that they moved from free code on 1st monday to the 1st of the month. Now, both 1st Monday and 1st of the month passed and no code?

rated:
Actually got my free code this afternoon.

rated:
FYI Totinos has a promotion now if you buy four pizzas you get a free Redbox Rental. At WalMart the pizzas are $1.25. Make sure the boxes are marked with the promotion to get the code inside.

rated:
Here are some Orbit Gum codes... Must be redeemed for Redbox code by 10/31/11.

Redeem at dvd.orbitgum.com (limit 3 per email address)

When you get the Redbox codes, they expire 11/7/11... usable at kiosk only.

I cannot guarantee they will work (gotta be quick)..... if you use one, please post it as used...

rated:
KNLR7T7 used. Thanks!

rated:
I'm surprised that no one wants any of my 4 free redbox codes.

rated:
Pretty sure they've all been used

rated:
Here are MORE Orbit Gum codes... Must be redeemed for Redbox code by 10/31/11.

I cannot guarantee they will work (gotta be quick)..... if you use one, please post it as used...

rated:
BigBigTex said:   Here are MORE Orbit Gum codes... Must be redeemed for Redbox code by 10/31/11.

VPQCMTH
GTP4CK4
WP7JFN6
NH4TFP3
MF6C7GR

I figured they would all be gone by now, and I was right. All used up, not by me. Just a heads up so no one else needs to bother trying...thanks for giving these out bigbigtex!

rated:
Next batch: Here are MORE Orbit Gum codes... Must be redeemed for Redbox code by 10/31/11.

rated:
Last code WP7JFJV was already redeemed. Third code JH4PVC7 RBM! Thanks! Did not try any others.

rated:

rated:
FINAL batch: Here are the last of the Orbit Gum codes... Must be redeemed for Redbox code by 10/31/11.

G9R6G
JML9PCG
VNCWCNW
GVWVTCL
RJM76MC
NW3LWPH
C7Q4RVT
K7HVNFW

THE END !!!!!

rated:
thx BigBigTex! will try some out this wkned

rated:
I have a code that expires today 11/21/2011!

QJ7RTDW

Enjoy!

rated:
Anyone have a spare Redbox code, looking to do movienight with the GF!

Thanks,

Dave

rated:
I'm sure someone posted it all ready...I jumped to the end after a while....if you're getting more than one movie & you don't have a code, it will ask you if you want to add another for fifty cents. Not better than free, but...

I really should try to use more codes because I always forget about returning them....one rental usual cost me around 5 each!

rated:
I'm sure someone posted it all ready...I jumped to the end after a while....if you're getting more than one movie & you don't have a code, it will ask you if you want to add another for fifty cents. Not better than free, but...

I really should try to use more codes because I always forget about returning them....one rental usual cost me around 5 each!

rated:
I was not aware of that, thanks.

rated:
love rebox. free movies all the time

rated:
bump - any other free codes out there. I have lost track of BREAKROOM/DVDONME usage agt. my credit cards. I got some funny looks from people waiting when I kept switching cards and codes while checking out a movie. It's only $1.20, but come on - this is the FWF effect.

rated:
DVDONME
Walgreens – only at Walgreen’s locations
BREAKDOWN – only at Walgreen’s locations
DVDATMAC (expiration ?) – only at McDonalds
REDBOXHEB (expiration ?) – only at HEB
DVDATWEG (expiration ?) – only at Wegman’s
REDBOX – first time rental code
DVDKROG (expiration ?) – only at Kroger locations
DVDATKROGER (expiration ?) – only at Kroger locations
DRIVEIN (expiration ?) – only at Sonic locations
DVDATSONI (expiration ?) – only at Sonic locations
DVDATWAG (expiration ?) – only at Walgreen’s locations
BREAKROOM

Coupon codes have not all been tested... YMMV. If you know a code to work or not, please let us know so we can update the list.... Thanks!

rated:
nice. Thanks logician1313. I didn't know about DVDONUS for sure. Some of the store specific ones are good too.

rated:
REDBOX and DVDONUS did not work for me today.

rated:
c3 said:   REDBOX and DVDONUS did not work for me today.

I removed DVDONUS. REDBOX is only for fist time customers, not sure if that applies to you. Thanks!

rated:
Logician1313 said:   I removed DVDONUS. REDBOX is only for fist time customers, not sure if that applies to you. Thanks!

Both codes were invalid before I swiped my card. You may want to wait for more results before removing the code(s).

rated:
Where were you trying to use them ? Maybe only specific stores will work

rated:
Just returned from my local Walgreens. The following codes didn't work:

DVDONME

This one still did:

rated:
BREAKROOM and DVDONME are long standing codes for years. DVDATWAG should still work at all Walgreen's. DVDKROG has been discontinued for a while. Most of the others never worked for me or I had never heard of them before.

SpeedDragon

DAKn2 said:   Just returned from my local Walgreens. The following codes didn't work:

DVDONME

This one still did:

rated:
Also tried Walgreens and BREAKDOWN at Walgreens tonight -- didn't work.

rated:
In Texas:
BREAKDOWN – did not work at Walgreens
DVDONUS - did not work
DVDONMR - did not work
REDBOXHEB - did not work at HEB
DVDATMAC - did not work at McDonalds

rated:
Here's two which will expire TONIGHT at midnight. Both are one time use.

K3GXNK3
3X3RWG6

Enjoy!

rated:
BREAKROOM worked for me today in South Bend, IN.

rated:
Gnomie said:   BREAKROOM worked for me today in South Bend, IN.Say hi to Skylar and Gunner.

rated:
Who are Skylar and Gunner? I also saw a coupon code for Breakdown, if that helps anyone.

rated:
Gnomie said:   Who are Skylar and Gunner? Stud athletes at that small college near you.

sky

Gun

rated:
Rambler said:   Gnomie said:   Who are Skylar and Gunner? Stud athletes at that small college near you.

sky

Gun

Thank goodness! I thought you were talking about soap opera characters.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 24 25262753
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014