• filter:
  • 124 25 26272860
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Codes I get through text message for the month only last a few hrs

rated:
jemilio said:   Codes I get through text message for the month only last a few hrs

They are only good for the day you receive them.

rated:
"NCR, which operates your Blockbuster Express kiosks, has entered into an agreement to sell its kiosks and other assets to Redbox. Until the transaction is completed (we anticipate in the third quarter of 2012), you will continue to enjoy the convenience, choice, and value you're used to from BLOCKBUSTER Express."

rated:
c3 said:   "NCR, which operates your Blockbuster Express kiosks, has entered into an agreement to sell its kiosks and other assets to Redbox. Until the transaction is completed (we anticipate in the third quarter of 2012), you will continue to enjoy the convenience, choice, and value you're used to from BLOCKBUSTER Express."

Interesting. Where are you quoting this from?

rated:
joeytse said:   c3 said:   "NCR, which operates your Blockbuster Express kiosks, has entered into an agreement to sell its kiosks and other assets to Redbox. Until the transaction is completed (we anticipate in the third quarter of 2012), you will continue to enjoy the convenience, choice, and value you're used to from BLOCKBUSTER Express."

Interesting. Where are you quoting this from?


It was announced yesterday on business TV news shows & websites.

rated:
Mungo said:   joeytse said:   c3 said:   "NCR, which operates your Blockbuster Express kiosks, has entered into an agreement to sell its kiosks and other assets to Redbox. Until the transaction is completed (we anticipate in the third quarter of 2012), you will continue to enjoy the convenience, choice, and value you're used to from BLOCKBUSTER Express."

Interesting. Where are you quoting this from?


It was announced yesterday on business TV news shows & websites.


Here it is straight from the horses mouth. (Blockbuster)

http://www.blockbusterexpress.com/gmletter

rated:
I used code dvdatwag at @Walgreens, and it give me a free movie tonight

rated:
Does redbox change policy now? I have a new credit card. I used it with breakroom only. But I cannot use it for dvdonme because code already used message.

rated:
tomprc said:   Does redbox change policy now? I have a new credit card. I used it with breakroom only. But I cannot use it for dvdonme because code already used message.

DVDONME has to be used first or it goes away as an option after your first rental....I think.

rated:
Code good for this Thursday March 8, 2012 only.

THANKS2U

http://www.thanksabilliongiveaway.com

rated:
dougtaylor1 said:   DVDONME has to be used first or it goes away as an option after your first rental....I think.

I have no problem using DVDONME after DVDATWAG.

rated:
dougtaylor1 said:   tomprc said:   Does redbox change policy now? I have a new credit card. I used it with breakroom only. But I cannot use it for dvdonme because code already used message.

DVDONME has to be used first or it goes away as an option after your first rental....I think.


Interesting

rated:
c3 said:   dougtaylor1 said:   DVDONME has to be used first or it goes away as an option after your first rental....I think.

I have no problem using DVDONME after DVDATWAG.


It must be breakroom that knocks it out.

With a new credit card I would use in this order:

DVDONME
DVDATWAG
BREAKROOM

rated:
I just used DVDONME after DVDATWAG and BREAKROOM. I have not seen any order dependency.

rated:
Redbox won't except this code online. But the site is asking me to go to the kiosk. We shall see.

rated:
Used the promo code "BREAKROOM" at the kiosk today (cannot pick movie online). The cost was $0.32 after tax.
Thanks for the info!

rated:
lslps1 said:   The cost was $0.32 after tax.

Sounds like Blu-ray.

rated:
dougtaylor1 said:   c3 said:   dougtaylor1 said:   DVDONME has to be used first or it goes away as an option after your first rental....I think.

I have no problem using DVDONME after DVDATWAG.


It must be breakroom that knocks it out.

With a new credit card I would use in this order:

DVDONME
DVDATWAG
BREAKROOM


What about using the code "REDBOX"?...does that have to be before DVDONME? I thought that has to be used first.

And do they still allow gift cards that are either Visa, AMEX, or MC with these codes? I got a MC card from a rebate.

Thanks.

rated:
joeytse said:   dougtaylor1 said:   c3 said:   dougtaylor1 said:   DVDONME has to be used first or it goes away as an option after your first rental....I think.

I have no problem using DVDONME after DVDATWAG.


It must be breakroom that knocks it out.

With a new credit card I would use in this order:

DVDONME
DVDATWAG
BREAKROOM


What about using the code "REDBOX"?...does that have to be before DVDONME? I thought that has to be used first.

And do they still allow gift cards that are either Visa, AMEX, or MC with these codes? I got a MC card from a rebate.

Thanks.


I forgot about REDBOX. So it would be in this order:

REDBOX
DVDONME
DVDATWAG
BREAKROOM

I have used any card with a new number on it.

rated:
Does REDBOX even work for anyone? It has been an invalid code in my area for a long time.

rated:
c3 said:   Does REDBOX even work for anyone? It has been an invalid code in my area for a long time.
REDBOX never worked for me. OTOH, the 3 other long standing codes work fine in any order.

SpeedDragon

rated:
Here is a free code that I won't be using. Please update if you use it.
WG734ZJ Exp 4/15/2012 11:59pm.

rated:
wonderwoman1978fl said:   Here is a free code that I won't be using. Please update if you use it.
WG734ZJ Exp 4/15/2012 11:59pm.


Gone. Someone used it without updating. Also check your text messages on your phones as they sent out the free rental codes text today for April.

rated:
Here is a free code that I won't be using. Please update if you use it.
NDR7XTJ Exp 5/2/2012 11:59pm.

rated:
Thanks OP. Green for you.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
ThanksBmr4life said:   Today's code is 33MM6L

rated:
MAY13 is a freebie code for all on Mothers Day.

rated:
iowahawkeye said:   MAY13 is a freebie code for all on Mothers Day.


Thanks! And Go Hawks!

rated:
Is this one and done. I will try it tonight anyway.

rated:
tajar96 said:   Is this one and done. I will try it tonight anyway.Well, one per credit card...and only for today!

rated:
Here's two one-time use codes I won't be using. Expire tonight at midnight.

H5TRJR5
5DKQJWH

rated:
thanks OP i'll give you a green

rated:
Check your texts today. Redbox sent out their monthly free rental codes.

Also anyone not using their codes please PM them to me. TIA.

rated:
Also be sure to check the receipt that they email to you when you return a movie. Every receipt over the past couple of weeks has had a $.50 coupon attached to it.

rated:
kanderna said:   Also be sure to check the receipt that they email to you when you return a movie. Every receipt over the past couple of weeks has had a $.50 coupon attached to it.I have a hard enough time using all the Free Movie promo codes that come with each and every Credit and Debit card (such as rebates, etc)...

Now if there were a few more Free Game promo codes, that I would appreciate!

rated:
Connman said:   kanderna said:   Also be sure to check the receipt that they email to you when you return a movie. Every receipt over the past couple of weeks has had a $.50 coupon attached to it.I have a hard enough time using all the Free Movie promo codes that come with each and every Credit and Debit card (such as rebates, etc)...

Now if there were a few more Free Game promo codes, that I would appreciate!


I've tried using a debit card from a rebate to check out movies with the free codes...it keeps denying me when I enter my zip code. What zip code do you guys use for the rebate debit cards?
TIA.
joey

rated:
Not all rebate cards work with Redbox, free or not.

rated:
joeytse said:   Connman said:   kanderna said:   Also be sure to check the receipt that they email to you when you return a movie. Every receipt over the past couple of weeks has had a $.50 coupon attached to it.I have a hard enough time using all the Free Movie promo codes that come with each and every Credit and Debit card (such as rebates, etc)...

Now if there were a few more Free Game promo codes, that I would appreciate!


I've tried using a debit card from a rebate to check out movies with the free codes...it keeps denying me when I enter my zip code. What zip code do you guys use for the rebate debit cards?
TIA.
joey


You may have already done this, but make sure you "register" it online. That gives you the opportunity to enter an address for vendors' verification software.

rated:
kanderna said:   joeytse said:   

I've tried using a debit card from a rebate to check out movies with the free codes...it keeps denying me when I enter my zip code. What zip code do you guys use for the rebate debit cards?
TIA.
joey


You may have already done this, but make sure you "register" it online. That gives you the opportunity to enter an address for vendors' verification software.


Register what?...the rebate card itself or the item when I filled out the rebate info on the form?

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 124 25 26272860
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014